[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's a Mark is a creationist episode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 22
File: mark-kermode-and-simon-mayo.jpg (249 KB, 650x450) Image search: [Google]
mark-kermode-and-simon-mayo.jpg
249 KB, 650x450
>it's a Mark is a creationist episode
>>
And to think I used to respect his opinions.
>>
>>72081107
Do you think it affects his film criticism though?
>>
>him being a numale faggot in the Ghost Busters review
>>
>>72081173
Probably not. I've still lost any respect I had for him though.
>>
When did he say this?
>>
>>72081278
Never said it outright afaik.
Skip to 1:38:10 in the new podcast
>Mark: This huge great big burning meteor, you know the one we know apparently caused dinosaur extinction, I say 'apparently' in there because...
>Simon: Who knows.
>Mark: Who knows.

>>72081276
y tho?
>>
>starts the review of Ghostbusters with 'nastiness on the Internet'
JUST
>>
>>72081321

That has nothing to do with creationism.
>>
>>72081238
Between that and the Summertime recommendation, I doubt I'll be following his opinions as much from now on.
>>
File: 1460866381936.jpg (125 KB, 363x463) Image search: [Google]
1460866381936.jpg
125 KB, 363x463
>>72081034
>Mark is a creationist

Fucking Dropped
>>
>>72081321
That's totally valid though, the meteorite is our best guess but it's definitely not 100% confirmed.
>>
>>72081321
>y tho?
I think that's pretty self explanatory.
>>
File: m79sb.jpg (42 KB, 460x307) Image search: [Google]
m79sb.jpg
42 KB, 460x307
>>72081034
>creationism
>>
File: 1277031751910.jpg (48 KB, 740x419) Image search: [Google]
1277031751910.jpg
48 KB, 740x419
>>72081321
Creationist dumbass please go
>>
>>72081321
Simon Mayo is a known god botherer. Ricky Gervais was fired from Radio 1 for mocking him for it. He was probably just trying not to offend him.
>>
File: sceptical corbyn.gif (2 MB, 387x315) Image search: [Google]
sceptical corbyn.gif
2 MB, 387x315
>>72081343
Well, it might. That's why I said he hasn't said it outright. This anon >>72081363
has a point. The fact that the meteorite theory is only a theory might be what he's referring to. It has been in the news recently http://www.timesofisrael.com/climate-change-asteroid-impact-killed-off-dinosaurs/
>>
>>72081321

he was being flippant
>>
>admit many elements of the movie was disappointing
>still recommend it as a movie of the week at the end of the show
what the fuck, Mark
>>
>>72081321
oh that? I just took that as him laughing at accidentally saying apparently. His thoughts were all over the place. He's a youtube link.

https://youtu.be/JJYGr-puR5A?t=254
>>
File: 1467131897653.gif (1015 KB, 475x475) Image search: [Google]
1467131897653.gif
1015 KB, 475x475
>>72081393
I'm not a creationist.

>>72081373
Can you not divorce people's personal opinions from their work?

>>72081396
I thought Mark was more of the god-botherer
>>
Next Kermode Uncut will be a 10-minute rebuttal towards everyone who shit on him being a nu-male by cherry-picking a few action movies that have female leads in them

Screencap this.
>>
>>72081418
http://www.christian.org.uk/news/bbc-is-marginalising-religion-simon-mayo/
>>
>>72081440
It's PC gone mad!!!!!!
>>
>>72081428
Run Lola Run, Hunger Games, MMFR, Haywire, Nikita ...
>>
>>72081572

we heard that ten trillion times throughout 2000 - 2010 and onw we have rotherham, a trillion other rape infested towns, and regular radical islamic terrorism and usa and uk governments that refuse to say radical islamic terrorism
>>
File: 1454976171752.jpg (80 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
1454976171752.jpg
80 KB, 720x404
>>72081440
>In May last year the BBC appointed a Muslim as head of its religious broadcasting.
cUcK
>>
>>72081639
>uk governments that refuse to say radical islamic terrorism

Fuck the fuck off you Ted-Cruz spouting CUNT.
The UK government often uses the term Islamist and that is the appropriate term. Stop spouting shit you hear on /pol/ you absolute shithead
>>
>>72081820
not him but Cameron even said that IS is not 'Islamic nor a state'. Those cucks are beyond salvation.
>>
File: kermode.jpg (20 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
kermode.jpg
20 KB, 640x360
>>72081034
>So [movie title]
>The movie had a lot of baggage
>It was baggy
>The thing about this movie is that it has a lot of baggage
>The thing is
>ZAK SNAIDAH ZAK SNAIDAH
>>
>>72081996
>mfw a movie has a lot of baggage to unpack
>>
File: 1432492089928.jpg (54 KB, 697x497) Image search: [Google]
1432492089928.jpg
54 KB, 697x497
>it's a "Kermode has to stall the review for 10 minutes so he can re-educate Simon on the entire medium of film" episode
>>
>>72081399
>only a theory
triggered desu

Its not like some asshole went "what if it was meteor?", it's the possibility with the most evidence.
>>
>>72082076
>it's a Simon asks as many questions as possible just to be annoying episode
>>
No one on 4chan believes in anything divine, they believe in the septic tank freemason scientists and jew media outlets. I'll be fucked if I take any hive mind general philosophies off here.
>>
File: 1434761843067.jpg (28 KB, 400x396) Image search: [Google]
1434761843067.jpg
28 KB, 400x396
>>72081107
Wait that made you lose respect for him? (he's not even a creationist)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQ58syKRzak
1:21
>>
>>72082145
>Is it going to be a long story?
>silence
>>
>>72082164
>inyahreetuu
goddamn bongs
>>
File: oy.jpg (16 KB, 314x316) Image search: [Google]
oy.jpg
16 KB, 314x316
>>72082164
>RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HE WANTS EQUAL RIGHTS FOR MEN AND WOMEN IN HOLLYWOOD RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>72082246
http://inogolo.com/pronunciation/d776/Alejandro_Gonzalez_Inarritu
>>
>>72082264
What rights do women lack in the Hollywood?
>>
It seems that people dont understand that the idea of a meteroite causing the exticntion of the dinosaurs is only one of many theories.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFPtjXFfczM
>>
>>72081321

Isn't he referring to the lack of consensus on what actually caused the extinction of the dinosaurs, and not about creationism.
>>
File: 1466974318106.jpg (50 KB, 543x960) Image search: [Google]
1466974318106.jpg
50 KB, 543x960
>it's a /tv/ is full of edgy teenage atheists/left wingers straight out of reddit episode
>>
>it's a movie with its sexual politics all over the place episode

hello to Jason Isaacs
>>
>dear (x) and (y)
>good doctor(s)
>listener undergoing surgery/running a marathon
>Wittertainment Related Injury>clergy corner/cartoonists corner/etc>hello to Jason Isaacs>how do you follow us on snapchat?>flappy hands/banging the table>Mark brings up Mary Poppins/The Exorcist/Silent Running for no reason>tv movie of the week is 2am on Film4>the BBFC>ask me the secret of comedy>showbiz anecdote>colonial commoners
>DANNY DYAWWWW
>ZZZACK SNYDER
>SHUTUP BUTTWAD!
>Huge Action
>the Wittertainment Cruise
>not without flaws
>the Code of Conduct
>other (x) are available>the good lady professor (her indoors)>Dougal and the Blue cat>Well done U>Contributor cites their swimming certificate as qualification>"You're off to do all requests Friday"
>Outer Hebrides Film Festival
>”I've seen it twice now, and you know what I've realised ...”
>skiffle
>The Flibbity Flongs of the Blippity Bongs
>>
>>72083637
I want to murder every single person who's ever written the show
>>
>>72083637
>The Flibbity Flongs of the Blippity Bongs

My favorite, cause it's so telling
>>
>>72081399
>only a theory
What retards say when they don't know what theory means
>>
File: maxresdefaultMW8KG99F.jpg (171 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefaultMW8KG99F.jpg
171 KB, 1200x900
>>72081034
For anyone wondering, it's in his March Of The Penguins review. He mentions it at 1:31, and comes back to it at 2:32.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_-MQpW-SQY

>>72081238
Pic related. Respect -
>>
>Autists on /tv/ can't detect flippant or facetious comments and take them literally

It's like how Americans can't detect banter.
>>
File: 1434491546513.jpg (26 KB, 720x575) Image search: [Google]
1434491546513.jpg
26 KB, 720x575
>>72083637
>>The Flibbity Flongs of the Blippity Bongs
https://youtu.be/16QGd04DzC8?t=1m47s
>>
How does the guy who is known for his "Meg Ryan as a scientist" criticism of casting now using the sexism card for Ghostbusters?
>>
File: London-2012-Velodrome-Parklands.jpg (2 MB, 4252x2835) Image search: [Google]
London-2012-Velodrome-Parklands.jpg
2 MB, 4252x2835
>>72083683

>"Hi Worcester and Jeeves, after finishing an inexplicably long day last Friday and barely overcoming the so-called 'thrills' of modern parenthood the husband and I decided to engage in a spot of Friday night escapist fantasy with -FILM X- based solely upon Mark's recommendation. Imagine our shock when it turned out to be a two-hour slog through inane, baffling and incomprehensible utter tosh disguised as entertainment. Apoplectic with rage didn't even begin to cover it as we reached the sixty minute mark of inexorable dribble! We immediately retrieved the woeful disc from our DVD player of choice before returning it to the shop and instead ended up getting nice and cosy with a copy of Pirates 4. In summation we feel the good doctor owes us an apology and will take this in the form of a birthday greeting to our daughter who is currently overseas in Australia. Signed, Cunt."

Honestly it's gotten so terrible, people trying to shoehorn in their stupid shit, get a stupid cubbyhole/nook/cranny for their profession, it's so cringey. I've started skipping through about 20 minutes to get to the box office top ten.
>>
>>72081034

Mark is gonna love ghostbusters due to feminism right?

Ive never heard him talk about the original but i assume he hates it considering his blind spot is comedies.
>>
>>72082932
>Implying being right wing/alt-right isn't the edgiest thin ever
>>
>>72081034
Did he like the neon demon?
>>
>>72084569

Yeah he did, but with some reservations
>>
File: shia-phone.png (763 KB, 698x1140) Image search: [Google]
shia-phone.png
763 KB, 698x1140
>>72084520
He says it's okay.

>>72084569
Yes, it was film of the week last week.
>>
>>72084601
>It's a Mark has some reservations episode
>>
>>72084520

he desperately wanted to like it but thinks it's ultimately just "okay". thinks all the prerelease backlash was bigoted sexism and hopes it'll be a success
>>
>>72083637
I'm so sick of all this stuff. You could get so much film discussion done in two hours, and instead they choose to just waste time, trying to propagate memes.
>>
>>72085033
If it was Mark and someone else who knew about films, maybe Robbie Collin or Sanjeev, then yes. But with Simon along for the ride there's only so much serious film discussion you can have before he gets bored and wants the attention on him again. Not that I mind, I like the memes.
>>
I hate the cringy 'wittertainees' desperately trying to be part of everything by submitting their tedious, dry emails.

Mark is always tut tutting on any hint of female exploitation or even disapproving of any 'leering' qualities a film may have but then repeatedly to show how progressive he is, he says he wants more male nudity and he champions emails that refer to the attractiveness of male actors. If you even hinted at a woman's appearance you would never get next or near having your email read out.
>>
>>72084754
>>72084605

>okay

wow i'm impressed

i generally love mark's reviews but tune him out when it comes to feminism or comedies and assumed this would be a perfect storm
>>
HURPTY SCLURP
EMMA THOMPSON I IS IN LUV
COMSAT ANGELS BOBOLOBO
DIS FILM IS PONETENTIALL TRUBLING
I BATH IN CHLOROX
SAY HAPPY BURTDAY TO MY LITTLE ODIOUS SPASTIC NIGEL WHO IS 4 YEARS YOUNG AND I WANTED TO ABORT HIM AND SHUV HIM BACK IN MY FESTERING CUNT TO ABORT HIM AGAIN
TROLO THE CHURCH OF WITTERTAINMENT
>>
>>72081034
I've accepted that Mark is a cuck, but it's depressing that Simon also expresses cuck opinions fairly frequently.
>>
>>72085654
Nah he's always bang on. He does praise films for strong/prominent female roles often, which I don't mind as I agree with him that it's a good thing, but in my experience he never lets it affect his overall opinion of the film.

Apart from Everybody Wants Some.
>>
File: 1465720815457.jpg (36 KB, 500x504) Image search: [Google]
1465720815457.jpg
36 KB, 500x504
>>72085691
>>
Is there a scene with someone drinking Jason Isaac's piss? Oh god, why do I need to watch videos of people drinking each other's piss. why can't I just be normal. My ex-gf laughed at me when I asked if I could drink her piss. Why am I destined to remain in this pissless prison. Would that I could taste the sweet salt-tang of that glorious stream from this modern day Pirene made flesh. My hopes and desires dashed repeatedly by these harpies who guard with hateful zeal the gates to their blessed pussfountains. I have planted saplings that will afford our nation's grandchildren the comfort of a mighty Oak's shade, yet I must remain unfulfilled as womankind will not bestow its kind action on me to let me bask in the warm waters of its collective poontang. I'm haunted by dreams of dying without ever having filled my gullet with slashwater from a salacious slapper. What made me this way. Why couldn't I be a pedophile like everyone else on /b? At least then I might find company. I must remain solely devoted to piss. I cannot find solace. I'm a hateful creature.
>>
here was gallons of thick congealed quim paste oozing from his stinky whallop wound. I'd ram my average sized penis in his inviting gowl until I explode a quart of rancid wallpaper paste up the side of his supple bristols. Then I'd cut off his nipples with a penknife and sing the theme tune to Who's The Boss. I wish I could live a languid existence in the puckered folds of his crimpballoon and feast on the sweat from between his peachy fartclappers. I would love to collect a year's worth of oozing churngrool from his piss-stink scrambled fleshflaps. I would use this to drown myself in so that I may be reborn in the bounteous spendings of his hanging slimeslot. I would love to be reborn as his son so I could latch greedily to his bulletnosed floppleberries and drink the sweet titwag manna long into my teens until I had transformed into a large beetle that could scuttle shamefully up his shitsnip and lay eggs in his wondrous bitchwomb. I'd love to seal his heaving, naked form in a large bubble and have his writhe about in distress, begging to be released, but receiving only electric shocks for every time she refuses to wiggle his furry fartbeaver in my direction while I stroke my prick proud. When I cannot take it anymore, I will do a handstand against the bubble, clenching by buttockfundament tightly so as to form a passage that could ice a cake with wet cement. Then I would unleash a fart so pointy that the bubble would pierce as I collapse on my prize as it flails about under a crinkled mass of plastic and I position myself so that I am humping hungrily against his blubbery botrump. I would love to cut off his arsebuttocks and lick his seeping botmuscles. I'd cube the buttockmeat and drizzle with olive oil.
>>
Then I'd fry with red onion, garlic, jalapeno, chorizo and a glug of cabernet sauvignon. Then, bring the plate to my bed and strip off until I look like an uncooked sausage. I'd lie in bed eating and masturbating hard. When I was finished then I would take a family of timid Asians hostage. I'd love to live as a tampon stuck up his pussbucket, I'd stay there for years becoming diseased and churning around in pus, blood and sexjuice. I'd make a rich soup from his collected teenage periods and drink it while hang-gliding into a monastery. I'd shove my mother, grandmother and the complete set of interviewees featured in Claude Lanzmann's harrowing documentary film about the Holocaust, Shoah, down a flight of stairs, just to take a bus to within a mile radius of a bench which a gust of wind from the sundress of the hospital sanitary assistant who disposed of the medical waste capsule containing remnants of the placenta of Kermode's first-born child wafted towards as he walked by.
>>
Oh my! Your comment inspires delightful thoughts in my cranial boxhold of a gameshow I only wish I could play, called Kermode's Pickle! I imagine myself in a shiny studio taking part in the filming of the one and only episode of this show, a privilege granted to me by finding the golden ticket in a chocolate bar, the only ticket in the world that Kermode wiped back to front on his quim in order to scent it with the glorious musk of his slimy quim o'mystery! Upon finding myself taking part in this show, I must concentrate all powers afforded to me by my faculties to answer ten questions about the history of Kermode's glistening cunt. A subject I have studied for many years, leaving me with an intimate knowledge of every single fold and dimple on his twatpurse. I even know all meandering curvatures and sweaty avenues of his taint! On the first wrong answer: death by hanging to the sad sound of a swanee whistle! On answering all ten correctly, I will tell you now. A door rises on the far side of the stage and a chair is risen upwards from the ground. On this chair is our Exorcist-loving Cuddlebunny, with legs akimbo, hoisted on all manners of fiendish straps and chains so as to afford onlookers a direct view up the extremites of his cuntpumple. Jason Isaac is brought to me, impaled on a spike entering his shitbutton and exiting forcefully through his beautiful feminist duckhouse.
>>
he is still alive, but grateful to be involved in this intimate dance with Kermode's belching pussy. I gingerly slice away Jason Isaac's face with a knife as I ready myself to take the prize. I strip off my pantaloons and bare my purple prickstick for all to see, as I place Jason Isaac's soggy faceflesh over my own, so as to resemble the daring English Rose as we enter the final erotic chapter of this awesome tale. I crawl on all fours, closer and closer to the spread legs of this independent film critic, my eyes fixed at all times upon the prize of his wooded gashpastry. As I approach, to rapturous applause, the putrid stench of Kermode's quimcheese, churned in his hairy cuntbarrel for months in preparation for this day, makes my mouth water. I finally reach the object of all my desires and pounce, like a jaguar with a lit firework up it's jacksie, to feed enthusiastically on his cheesycookie. I replenish my lifeforce on the altar of his electric puss. As I sweep my hands across his bap puppies, twiddling his nipples like Jean Michel Jarre while having a stroke, I live, die and exist on all planes as the universes folds in upon itself.
>>
I'd fucking whisper tenderly in Mark Kermode's ear that I love and appreciate him. Then I'd work my way down to his frontbottom, kissing all over. I'd suck and slobber on his sluggy pisswhippets until there was gallons of thick congealed quim paste oozing from his stinky whallop wound.
>>
File: 1468237398732 (1).png (138 KB, 343x322) Image search: [Google]
1468237398732 (1).png
138 KB, 343x322
>>72086098
>>
The funny thing is the Big Bang Theory was literally formulated to justify Genesis.
>>
File: 03jj23sh.jpg (194 KB, 618x618) Image search: [Google]
03jj23sh.jpg
194 KB, 618x618
OI!
>>
>>72086242
>I'm going to a critics' screening, and I want only your strongest movies
>>
Armond White or The Doctor?
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.