[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does America produce the best cartoons, the best tv shows,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: 38205857.jpg (171 KB, 946x797) Image search: [Google]
38205857.jpg
171 KB, 946x797
Why does America produce the best cartoons, the best tv shows, and the best movies?

What fundamentally separates White Americans with their rugged individualism from their yuropoor counterparts?
>>
>>72080289
One group gets cucked by niggers the other gets cucked by muslims.
>>
>>72080289
jews
prove me wrong
protip: you can't
>>
>>72080289
Critical thinking and appreciation of all forms of art. Europeans won't narrow their taste to an specific kind of content but to everything that is produced around the world since is, in it's own right, a reflection of it original culture. That's the main difference between us and americans.
>>
>>72080289
>best movies
nah
>best tv shows
may be some
>best cartoons
hell nah
>>
>>72080408
enjoy your inferior taste
>>
>>72080289
>>72080338
It's because Muslims target cartoonists.
>>
>>72080408
not even shows, still the gold is hold by Monty Pyton,Ryk Mayall & Black Adder.
Point is, all "new" american groundbreaking stuff is actually just an copy of less marketed european shows

O
>>
quality thread OP
>>
fuck the ukay
>>
best movies
yeah i guess, but there are based on books
tv shows
yes
cartoons
nigga animes are japanese

but in the end doesnt matter get shot
>>
Only flicks are made in USA, rarely any kino.
TV, nowadays, yes. Back in the 90s and early 00s, it was UK
China makes the best cartoons.
>>
>>72080289
They don't produce the best animation, Japan does. As far as live action goes yeah they're probably the best overall.
>>
>>72080289
>no australian flag
kek I wonder who is behind this image
>>
>>72080289
Keep on entertaining the elite, jesters of the world.
>>
File: 1467919528110.png (46 KB, 420x490) Image search: [Google]
1467919528110.png
46 KB, 420x490
>>72080289

>tfw my country is too irrelevant to be on this image, even moreso than Iceland
>>
It's funny because America is basically an extension of Europe. Not like that's a bad thing
>>
>Why does America produce the best cartoons, the best tv shows, and the best movies?

Because they saturate the market and if you throw enough shit at the wall some of it will stick.

There aren't a lot of countries in the world that have an entire city utterly economically dependent on a never-ending output of make-believe.
>>
>>72080951
>Disney
>Pixar
>not better than anything from Japan

>As far as live action goes yeah they're probably the best overall
Confirmed for a retarded weeb with zero knowledge about art film.
>>
>>72080289
It's because all the best Euro artists go to America.
>>
>>72082597
>Disney
>Pixar
>not better than anything from Japan
No.

>Confirmed for a retarded weeb with zero knowledge about art film.
A weeb would say Japan is the best. Maybe it's time to learn what words mean.
>>
>>72082632
>No
Sorry, but no one takes seriously your moeshit. Inside Out and Zootopia are better than any anime from the last two years.
>>
>>72082663
Disney and Pixar operate under the assumption that animation is for kids first and families second. America has also abandoned hand-drawn animation by now, which is the superior form of animation.

>Sorry, but no one takes seriously your moeshit.
I didn't say anything about any "moeshit."
>>
>>72080951
japan's gotten lazy with their animation the past few decades. most weeb cartoons look exactly the same now and really cheap. Akira was the pineapple of japanese animation and that was 30 years ago
>>
>>72082632
found the weeb
>>
>>72082709
If I'm a weeb then why would I say America is probably the best overall in live action? A weeb would never say that.
>>
To those saying that china makes the best animated stuff - How do you explain that the best anime is 100% American?
>pic related
>>
>>72082703
>hand-drawn animation by now, which is the superior form of animation.
It's not.

And why didn't you name anything better?
>>
>>72082708
They don't look the same at all, they haven't gotten lazy, and their production quality has gone way up since the 90s. Do you people just make these things up at random?
>>
>>72082752
It is.

>And why didn't you name anything better?
What's the point?
>>
>>72082718
Because you don't know anything about live action shows or films.
>>
>>72082755
yes
>>
>>72080289
only good thing worth mentioning is the Blacked series desu
>>
>>72082777
Even if that's true, it doesn't have anything to do with being a weeb.

>>72082778
I thought as much. Maybe you should get a hobby or something.
>>
>>72080289
American stuff isn't better, it's just bigger, flashier, and more showy. You'd be hard pressed to find a non-American that doesn't consider their films, comedy etc sub par and cheesy. Americans lap it up because they've been brought up on it but, in spite of popular (American) belief, there are actually very few things they excel at.
>>
>>72083118
>there are actually very few things they excel at
They literally invented Excel.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.