[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ANYONE WHO RUNS IS A VC! ANYONE WHO STANDS TILL, IS A WELL DISCIPLINE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 9
File: fmj07fullbd.jpg (31 KB, 750x422) Image search: [Google]
fmj07fullbd.jpg
31 KB, 750x422
ANYONE WHO RUNS IS A VC! ANYONE WHO STANDS TILL, IS A WELL DISCIPLINE VC!
>>
SOMETIMES
>>
SOME FOLKS ARE BORN
>>
>>72078803
>"""war""" movie
>no big battle scenes
>only thing they fight is a single gook bitch

Shit flick
>>
>>72078803
Its easy
You just dont look at them
>>
HEY, JUNGLE BUNNY. THANK GOD FOR THE SICKLE CELL, HUH?
>>
OOH THEYRE RED WHITE AND BLUE
>>
>you just don't lead em so much
I always thought this somehow meant he was more merciful with them but just recently found out this simply means they're slow.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (89 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
89 KB, 1280x720
All fucking niggers must fucking hang
>>
HEY, BABY. YOU GOT GIRLFRIEND VIETNAM?
>>
apoc now is better fyt me
>>
>>72079164
I fapped to this when I was 13
>>
>>72078803
That how liberals imagined vietnam war was like
>>
>>72079673
The Short-Timers is a 1979 semi-autobiographical novel by U.S. Marine Corps veteran Gustav Hasford, about his experience in the Vietnam War. It was later adapted into the film Full Metal Jacket (1987) by Hasford, Michael Herr, and Stanley Kubrick. Hasford's novel The Phantom Blooper (1990) is a sequel to The Short-Timers. The book was supposed to be the first of a "Vietnam Trilogy", but Hasford died soon after completing its sequel and before writing the third installment.[1]
>>
>>72078919
10/10 kino
>>
File: speirs.jpg (37 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
speirs.jpg
37 KB, 600x338
The only hope you have is to accept the fact that you're already dead, and the sooner you accept that, the sooner you'll be able to function as a soldier's supposed to function. Without mercy, without compassion, without remorse. All war depends on it.
>>
File: three kings.jpg (166 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
three kings.jpg
166 KB, 600x338
>I don't care if he's from Johannesburg. I don't want to hear "dune coon" or "sand nigger" from him or anybody else.

"Captain uses those terms"

>That's not the point, Conrad. The point is that "towelhead" and "camel jockey" are perfectly good substitutes.
>>
File: Adama Tigh.gif (985 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
Adama Tigh.gif
985 KB, 500x275
>>72078981
>don't lead em so much
What does that mean? If it army talk? Is it a term for using that particular gun? I honestly do not know and that shit's been bugging me for ages.
>>
>>72080683

When you're firing at a moving target you 'lead' them by aiming ahead of them so the bullet will hit where they will be instead of where they were.
>>
File: kek overload.jpg (4 KB, 99x125) Image search: [Google]
kek overload.jpg
4 KB, 99x125
>>72080710
Today the mystery was solved
Thanks anon, appreciate it
>>
>>72080370
I wish Ice Cube was still in good movies
>>
>>72078803

A true American hero.
>>
PLEASE ALLOW ME TO INTRODUCE MYSELF
>>
There should be more films based on Brits involvements in wars, we bring so much more bantz and comedy to war than the yanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrvvkuXDW3I
>>
File: 1459456031858.jpg (214 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1459456031858.jpg
214 KB, 1920x1080
>>72078803
>it aint me stops playing
>>
SUCKY SUCKY 10 DORRA
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.