[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was your initial reaction to Disney buying Lucasfilm?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1466394075758.jpg (57 KB, 1044x522) Image search: [Google]
1466394075758.jpg
57 KB, 1044x522
What was your initial reaction to Disney buying Lucasfilm?
>>
>>72078442
don't give a fuck honestly
>>
Imagine an abused and neglected child finally being taken into custody by child protective services. That's how it felt.
>>
File: images(10).jpg (15 KB, 627x489) Image search: [Google]
images(10).jpg
15 KB, 627x489
>mfw

Will it get better....or worse....
>>
Why do people care so much about overrated popcorn movies, Star Wars was literally capeshit before there was capeshit.
>>
>>72078502
And then that child was adopted by a pair of SJW lesbian dykes who forced the child to live life as a girl before he/she/it kills themselves by swallowing a bunch of sleeping pills at age 17. The End.
>>
Great, Star Wars will either walk a zombie forever or die spectacularly

Guess what happened
>>
File: 1451843535118.jpg (219 KB, 475x665) Image search: [Google]
1451843535118.jpg
219 KB, 475x665
I was saddened, for the most part. It was a literal sell out. The Star Wars films ended with the completion of the prequel trilogy, and the spirit of the saga lived on in shitty cartoons, comics, and novels. Now it's just going the be milked to fucking death with boring-ass movies until the brand is run into the fucking ground.
>>
Don't really give a shit. Disney owns everything. And it can't possibly get worst after the prequels.
>>
That 4chan would start defending the prequels
>>
I was glad, because Disney knows what gets people to the theater. George is a fucking lunatic who has as much entertainment value as he has chin.
>>
Overjoyed.

Fuck George Lucas and fuck the contrarian memers who shill for him
>>
>>72078442

after the prequels thank god

lucas doesn't make good movies anymore
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.