[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
War of the Worlds
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: war-of-the-worlds.jpg (79 KB, 1024x617) Image search: [Google]
war-of-the-worlds.jpg
79 KB, 1024x617
Should there be a War of the Worlds remake next year or something.

Not saying the 2005 version is bad.
>>
>>72077609
I wouldn't mind

I'd want it to at least take place in the past though. But still have a big enough budget.
>>
>>72077609
i don't know. i thought the 2005 version was surprisingly good. then again, i expected nothing, when i watched it for the first time a couple of years ago.
>>
I love this movie, the only think i think it lacked was worldwide destruction scenes
>>
so like sci-fi and earth getting wreck? 2012 and Independence day?
>>
no remake needed. I still love war of the worlds for its comfyness. a newer version would probably go independence day style cgi city destruction
>>
>>72077609
>>72077750
>>72077804
>>72077871
>>72077886
>>72078212
BBBWWWWRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHPPPPP
>>
>>72077609
Yea a female war of the worlds
i want my money in cash hollywood
>>
File: oblivion_ver2_xlg.jpg (352 KB, 1022x1500) Image search: [Google]
oblivion_ver2_xlg.jpg
352 KB, 1022x1500
>>72077609
This can be considered an alternate sequel
>>
>>72078261
Directed by Paul Feig starring a few bridesmaids who must escape the city
>>
>>72077609
The cinematics in the 2005 version were top-notch and on par with current disaster movies. I was blown away the first time I saw it.
>>
>>72079140
Same one of the best visual films
>>
The third act of the 2005 version goes downhill fast, but it's a great movie despite it. One of the only big budget blockbusters (starring based Cruiser of all people) that is actually frightening, and instead of having its protag be a hero is mainly running for his life desperately. It only starts to suck when they bring in heroism type stuff into the film, big mistake. I would love to see a proper period piece adaptation done by the right people. Of course, I would also love to see a proper HBO series or something of the first 2 volumes of The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, the second of which features War of the Worlds. So I might be a pleb
>>
So we should remake films again if you don't like the first remake? If so, why do you feel you have to wait 12 years to do it? Why not remake Godzilla again tomorrow? Or let's just remake Ghostbusters but with a different, special gender advised by tumblrtots
>>
>>72077871
No, that's what made it good you utter retard. It didn't become just some dull and generic disaster flick
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.