[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mr Robot Season 2 Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6
I have some things to say about Gideon Goddard in this series. I'm a bit suspicious of his behavior.

What I think is really interesting is how the gun man seemed to be flirting with Gideon and since he was not in the mood, he showed his ring and said he was sorry, but he was married, before the other guy mentioned that he already knew they were divorced at this point.

This begs the question of WHY they were divorced and my speculation is as follows:

In the first episode of season ONE, Gideon out of no where tells Elliot that he's gay, and seems to be almost overly affectionate toward Elliot. He seems to have the mild hots for Elliot and a new boytoy EVEN THOUGH he's already married, and ironically the off-screen divorce that will probably be featured in a future episode left him so depressed he didn't even want any extra sex partners anymore.

And to all the people saying that this series is promoting degeneracy with all this homosexual and cuckhold shit along with drugs and a general of fugg the system, I think this series is generally pretty red-pilled about the consequences of thinking that that sort of naive mentality that this is the right way to be.
>>
>>72077096
Daily reminder that Elliot is in prison, and Fight Club a shit.
>>
first season was shit
second season has more race mixing and degeneracy
general lefty bs, fuck the banks and money shit
>>
>>72078176
>general lefty bs, fuck the banks and money shit
LITERALLY A DECONSTRUCTION OF LEFTY BULLSHIT YOU FUCKING

LOUSE
O
U
S
E
>>
this show is just edgy leftist degeneracy promoting crap.I stopped watching
>>
>>72079057 see >>72078277
>>
>>72079057
same
theres just one redeeming theme in the entire show, thats mental illness which it straight copied from fight club
trash tv
>>
>>72078277

explain yourself
>>
>>72078277
fuck off, Sam Esmail.
>>
>>72079222
All the characters engaging in degeneracy eventually see the consequences of that degeneracy.
The faggot Tyrell Wellick knows he's a degenerate sexually, and it seeps into his character to make him a vile murderer, while the faggot Gideon Goddard tries to be good, and honestly thinks his faggotry is compatible with goodness and this blatant mental contradiction makes him into a weaker more exploitable man.
Shayla is a stupid junkie bitch slut who engages in lesbian behavior and who's fucking dead because she fraternizes with vile drug dealing pseudo-intellectual Mexicans.
Elliot thinks corporations are inherently evil and undermining the world when the actual problem is that EVERYONE is inherently flawed in some way. Some people fight the degeneracy, and it weakens many, but not all those who make it to the top engage in such despicable behavior.

One example of a successful virtuous ANTI-DEGENERATE is Scott Knowles who was willing to put his life on the line to play ball with the commie terrorist scum, if it had a chance to help bring stability back to the banking system and back to the economy as a whole. After losing the life of his spouse, he places new meaning into his own life with his small part in helping atleast attempt bring back order to the world before the commie scum ruin it anymore.

The leader of the commie scum is a woman, Darlene, and true to the say "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" because women are nice when they get what they want or think being nice can get what they want, but when they're truly irritated they will never be as nice or as understanding as a man of mistakes and misgivings because as women they don't understand the trials that men have to face in overcoming obstacles and achieving things in life.
>>
You didn't read Gideon's relationship to Elliot correctly. Awkwardness of coming out aside, he always behaved appropriately as a mentor to a talented but noticeably troubled employee. Harry probably just left because losing Allsafe and being under FBI investigation was too much strain for their home life.
>>
>>72077096
I want /pol/ to leave.
>>
>>72078096
>Implying Esmail won't pull a swerve and the "hints" will ultimately mean nothing
>>
they could have went super high concept with this making the whole deal elliot being manipulated by an AI like neuromancer against the illuminati and or factions wanting to enslave it somehow, and thats why the chinamen are involved, or alternately in the other direction he is haunted by his father, who is looking out for him, in a fucked up ghost sorta way. like a charlie sheen as ghost dad.

the mental illness is a cheap cop out.
>>
Why didn't the police ever investigate shayla's death?
>>
>>72079495
>scott knowles
>good guy

top kek
>>
>>72081470
Scott Knowles literally did nothing wrong. He invited Tyrell Wellick, the degenerate power-hungry faggot into his home, and was disrespected in his own home shortly before having his own wife sexually courted and then promptly murdered.
He's always been a good man to his good wife, and to the good his company, and in that moment he was trying to the help the banks get their records back so they could give their MONEY back to the PEOPLE who deposited that money in the good faith that they could get it back.

The worst thing you can say about him is that he's a pretentious wine snob, but hey, it's a fuckin' hobby. It kills time and it's a conversation starter. Doing good business requires being good with playing around at light fluffy bullshit.
>>
>>72077096
>This begs the question of WHY they were divorced and my speculation is as follows:
Because the faggot husband is suspected of crashing the world's economy. Isn't this enough?
>>
>>72081650
>Because the faggot husband is suspected of crashing the world's economy. Isn't this enough?
>suspected
If that's the case then it's kind of sad that the gay community isn't more trusting of others within itself. Especially after Gideon was already pretty down about the scandal and Harry seemed so understanding and was trying to cheer him up with Breakfast in bed.
>>
>>72077096
bonesaw ribbiot
>>
>>72078176
Go back to Fargo, scummy.
>>
>>72080950
because she isnt dead
>>
>>72081792
Shayla was a metaphor for the gender-bent relationship between Elliot and Vera. The death of "Shayla" was really the end of their affair together, and difference between Vera and Shayla was really the difference between Vera's more aggressive and affectionate sides.
>>
>>72077096
Will Scott Knowles be the true protagonist of Mr Robot?
>>
File: very smol and nice frog.jpg (331 KB, 1280x1743) Image search: [Google]
very smol and nice frog.jpg
331 KB, 1280x1743
In don't agree with people saying Elliot put a hit out on Gideon, I think the guy who killed him was just a regular person
>>
>>72082772
>regular person

/pol/acks that believe in crisis actors are not "normal"
>>
How much did they pay Obama for his scenes?
>>
File: crazy frog ringtone.gif (745 KB, 245x250) Image search: [Google]
crazy frog ringtone.gif
745 KB, 245x250
>>72083136
He did it for free, he's a fan of the show
>>
apparently the next episode is 90 minutes long again?
>>
>>72082772
can someone shoop the top part of ramis face and the bottom part of keys face and rearange them
>>
File: top drek.jpg (279 KB, 800x890) Image search: [Google]
top drek.jpg
279 KB, 800x890
>>72078176
>it's a /pol/ gets triggered episode
>>
>>72078096
how is someone (even let's say a guard) allowed to have a dog in prison?
>>
>>72084407
Dog guard? Some prisons has them
>>
>>72084407
>>72084472
there are some prisons that allow inmates to adopt cats to relive stress
>>
>>72084029
come on some shoop king do this
>>
>>72084472
Really? I didn't know that. If that's the case, the theory is pretty consistent and also the only rational explanation for the bullshit Elliot go trough in those two episodes.
Maybe I should have picked up on that, but anyway I could have lived without that spoiler, I'm not thanking you.
>>
>>72081899
I know that sounds cool and deep to you and good job on the effort, but that makes no sense.

So, what is the metaphor for shayla kissing with Angela?
>>
File: frogfuu.jpg (170 KB, 612x891) Image search: [Google]
frogfuu.jpg
170 KB, 612x891
so was that actually tyrell on the phone in the last episode or was he hallucinating and speaking into a banana?
>>
>>72084407
could be a mental institution instead of a prison
>>
>>72077096
I hope Gideon doesn't die..

He's too hot..
>>
File: cutest frog.jpg (18 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
cutest frog.jpg
18 KB, 300x300
>>72085289
>hell be fine
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.