[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever dumped somebody because they had shit taste? I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
Have you ever dumped somebody because they had shit taste? I left my ex because he likes The Three Stooges. I'm sorry, but I can't be with somebody who thinks hitting people is funny.
>>
>>72075912
No, I don't really enjoy watching movies with other people unless it's a dumb flick so I don't care about their shit taste

I'm so alone
>>
>>72075912
What about Wild E Coyote? Do you feel sorry for him when he falls off of a cliff, and slams into a rock?
>>
>>72075912

>Doesn't like The Three Stooges

Kill yourself.
>>
>>72075912
>it's a "female" ironically posts objectively wrong information for attention episode
2/10, some sperg is going to rage. You almost got me.
>>
>>72076093
I feel sorry for him because he'll never catch that ostrich.
>>
>>72075912
Too much b8 to be effective
>>
>>72076202

this. how tiresome
>>
>>72076255
So, perhaps we should use social media, and gather the SJWs on twitter to demand that Warner Brothers make a feature in which he catches the roadrunner, and feasts at last.
>>
>>72075912
Little bit much OP, needs to be subtle. Have a (you) anyways
>>
>>72076341
No, I think he should go vegan. There's plenty of plants to eat in the desert.
>>
>>72076407
I vegan coyote. BRILLIANT!
>>
Three Stooges was pure kino
>>
>>72076666
Confirmed by quads
>>
What's the modern day Three Stooges?

I'd say Workaholics
>>
>>72076476
Thank you. I thought of it all by myself. :-)
>>
>>72076723
Do they poke each other in the eyes?
>>
>>72075912
Three Stooges is shit tier.
Its like "comedy" in Mexico or Japan.
>Holy fuck he fell down
>Oh my god he got hit
>He is man, but is wearing clothing usually worn by women

If you're 10 years old, I'll give you a pass. But if you can watch 40 min of that as an adult, you are officially a retard. email me to get your handicap parking pass.
>>
>>72077534
In the brown eye maybe.
>>
>>72077559
What's your email?
>>
>>72075912
>>72077559
Oh wise guy, eh? *slaps you in the face, pokes your eyes, and bops you on the head*

Disorder in the Court was GOAT
>>
Anyone see that 3 Stooges movie from a few years ago? I actually thought it was pretty funny, except most of the gags were just recycled from the old shorts and all. They didn't try very hard to come up with any kind of modern slapstick. Also the Jersey Shore stuff made me want to die. They definitely cast the right guys for the parts though
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.