[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
one will protect you, the others will try to kill you. who do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: commercials.png (2 MB, 1605x1220) Image search: [Google]
commercials.png
2 MB, 1605x1220
one will protect you, the others will try to kill you. who do you choose?
>>
Will the one I choose also fuck me? If so, I choose education connection qt and at least not die a virgin
>>
Where is Doug with mesothelioma and The General?
>>
So many infomercial Gods lost in time, like tears in the rain.
>>
I would choose Tax Master but it's a well known fact that the only enemy that can defeat him is the Tiger Poster
>>
>no peter francis geraci
Also probs the everest guy cause he stays strapped
>>
>>72074115
>literally all these commercials non-stop during shows like Jerry Springer and Maury
What's the deal with that?
>>
>>72074115
>falling for the advertising as entertainment meme
well jewed, friend!
>>
>>72074115
ZOO BOOKS
>>
I'm sure they'll all be too interested in the elephant issue and the tiger poster to try and kill me
>>
Zoobooks for A E S T H E T I C S
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.