[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was this better than Batman v Superman?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 900x507) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 900x507
Was this better than Batman v Superman?
>>
That movie is a perfect early 2000's time capsule.
>>
>>72073627
>how sweet, dark meat

That line itself puts it over BvS.
>>
>>72073795
this
>>
Everything is
>>
>>72073627
How come I've never heard of this absolute kinography
>>
>>72075232
Probably because your about 18 years old.
>>
>>72073627
Absolutely. It paid respect to both characters and the combat was much better. Better waifus too.
>>
>>72073627
I actually enjoyed this
>>
>>72075232
>>
File: Freddy oh shit.jpg (22 KB, 400x171) Image search: [Google]
Freddy oh shit.jpg
22 KB, 400x171
>>72073627
Still gives me chills down my back during the scene where the girl transfers Freddy to the real world in that morning cabin and that music starts playing as he realizes Jason is right there and is going to fuck his shit up.

That face Freddy made was so satisfying
>>
That scene where Freddy stabs boy Jason in the side of the head

I shit myself
>>
>>72073627
Yes and it shouldn't be.
>>
that part where Freddy play pinball with Jason is golden
>>
>>72073627
It's honestly perfect. I'd say it's better than then every movie in both franchises, excluding Nightmare 1, Jason Goes To Hell, and Jason X.
>>
>>72076292
Also, fun tidbit, the soundtrack has Slipknot 's second best song, Snap. God I was such an edge lord....
>>
>>72076292
>Jason X.
That movie had such great scenes to jerk off to.
>>
>>72076345
>that scene where he freezes that girls face and smashes it
>that other scene where the robot chick's nipple falls off
Goo/d/ taste anon.
>>
>>72075277
too old
>>
>>72075304
I really did enjoy how Jason being a full on fucking tank allowed Freddy to just go all out fighting.

Honestly impressed Freddy went so well toe to toe in the real world
>>
>>72073795
This very much
>>
>>72075903
i remember in the theater everyone was like OH SHITTTT IS GOING DOWN MOTHERFUCKER!!!

I think someone actually said that. This was the perfect movie to watch in theaters, probably my favorite theater experience. Everyone was yelling but not yelling in an annoying way, Like when the Pinball scene happened i remember some girl going "Jason's getting Fucked UP!" and everyone laughed at her comment.
or when Jason cuts the stoner in half I think someone yelled DAMN oh shit"
the whole screening was like that for me but i loved every single second of it. it felt like one big theater of horror fans having fun.

I also remember loving the soundtrack, loving to hear this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZ8sNOjcz-4&list=PL2B53A7087F70C84E
>>
>dat feel when Freddy vs. Jason vs. Ash movie never happened.

The books good but it'd have been great to see Robert Englund and Bruce Campbell playing off one another
>>
>>72076867
I've been hoping ever since Ash Vs Evil Dead was announced that Starz would pull some strings and do a whole season of just that.
Robert Englund could still do it. He just needs the motivation to get the glove back on.
>>
>>72073627
I would say so. they had two big fight scenes, One fight scene in the dream world and one in the real world. (Paying respect to each franchise) this might be Jason's most iconic look. Whenever you see Friday the 13th Merchandise now like keychains or stuff, they always use this version of Jason in the box.
The movie balanced both franchises well and did each character justice. the final fight was to me better than the fight between batman and superman, It lasted much longer for one, it was more brutal. it actually had a violent end. that fight went on forever.
>>
File: worm.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
worm.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
This is probably the only thing that keeps it from being a 10/10 in my book
>>
>>72076867
it seriously pains me, it really bothers me they never got on board with each other. the studio says Raimi and Bruce being dicks, but Bruce says the studio would not let Ash kill Freddy and Jason.
But.... Freddy and Jason kill each other all the time, Bruce excuse is that they went to the studio and they said "okay lets do this,how can we kill them? how can ash kill them for good"
thats his reason that they never did it, because the studio went "you cant kill them"
But to me that sounds like a lie because they die almost in every movie.

>>72076953

That sounds like a dream come true but I dont think the studios would allow it.
First, they are making the Jason reboot, and the other studio has a Freddy reboot in the works, they wouldn't want the show to have them in it.
Also Ash Vs Evil dead, they might not want to add two horror icons because they would over shadow the rest of the story. the other stuff in the show.
but, it would be amazing to have a whole season dedicated only to Ash Vs Jason Vs freddy.
(I think the people behind the Freddy Vs Jason movie actually said they were looking into bringing Michael Myers instead for a sequel)
>>
>>72076845
>when Jason cuts the stoner in half I think someone yelled DAMN oh shit"
to be fair, that was pretty awesome
>>
>>72076953
last year Robert Englund was saying he was retiring for good putting on the makeup after one last go at it for a charity.

Few weeks back he mentioned he was ready and willing to do another Freddy movie.
In hindsight the studio might as well go for it while Roberts alive because him playing Freddy is what puts folks in their seats.
>>
>>72075903
And then it's completely ruined with that slow mo running with the Torches
>>
>>72077225
If the ending of the comic was how it was written in the script for the movie that would have been a perfectly fine way of ending it.

>Freddy gets trapped in the necronomicon
>Jason gets pinned under Ash's oldsmobile in the middle of a frozen over crystal lake in the middle of winter
>Ash thinks he gets away free and clear while the necromonicon shows a page with Freddy on it laughing
>>
>>72077143
>he didn't like the freddy version of the jason goes to hell worm
>>
>>72077405
Never understood why Bruce and Sam wanted Ash to come out as the complete winner. They love to make Ash look like an idiot anyways, there could have been some sort of compromise.
>>
>>72077602
Its a kind of pitfall that generally befalls any Vs movies if the fighting characters aren't both owned by the same company.
>my character is better than yours so he should win
>no mine should

Also a good reason why any and all attempts to make a slasher/horror movie fighting game has always been C&D'd
>>
>>72077602
>They love to make Ash look like an idiot anyways, there could have been some sort of compromise.
i still think that was an excuse, doesnt make sense. i think sam was just into the remake of evil dead.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.