[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stranger Things
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: I0J2IiJ.jpg (112 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
I0J2IiJ.jpg
112 KB, 1920x1080
Do you think he could land it?
>>
pls respond
>>
>>72072581
Seasoned cliff jumper here
No.
>>
i hope none of you are like far right
>>
>>72072581
Anyone could, it's literally only water.
>>
Nah, from that height the water'd be like concrete
>>
Chayton could do it
>>
>ITT: Dindus that have never seen a 15 meter diving board.
>>
>>72073348
Would bang Barb over Nancy.
>>
Isn't that the gorge from Season 1 of Walking Dead?

If so, they're filming in Georgia.
>>
>>72073348
You mean THICK?
>>
Now that the dust has finally settled I think we can all agree that the Chief is what we wanted Ray to be past s02e01 of True Detective
>>
Tom did it when he was drunk for a bet.
>>
>>72073422
everything films in georgia
>>
>>72073422
first thought I had as well.
>>
>>72072581
All that I know is that I am 4 episodes into this show and it is the first show you queer reddit nigger jews have recommended in the last year that is worth watching.
>>
>>72072581
He was belly flopping. It's like Hop said, from that height the water would be like concrete
>>
>>72073348
I have to see her stink hole
>>
File: 1449038114937.gif (3 MB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
1449038114937.gif
3 MB, 267x200
>>72074301
You get to see a centipede crawl out of it at some point after her abudction.

Seriously, this show as fucking BASED. Do you think there'll be follow-up seasons? Because:
>is 11 really dead
>>
>>72074247
HEY

we prefer nigger faggot reddit jews, pls
>>
This show has the 80's magic in modern times, I can't believe they pulled it off.

I am amazed. It's like a hybrid of stephen kangz stand by me and it.
>>
>>72074905
nevermind got to episode 5 and it was nothing but shitting on the nuclear family.

I'm gonna quit my job and fly to los angeles and become a serial killer.
>>
PETA propaganda in the same episode.
>>
I liked this show.
>>
>>72074374
11 isn't dead
>>
>>72076515
She might be. Powerful characters are hard write. Sure the cop left out food for her, but no idea if she's alive to take it.
>>
This show makes me feel homesick.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.