[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> When I was in college I used to get wicked hammered. My
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 500x278) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 500x278
> When I was in college I used to get wicked hammered. My nickname was puke. I would chug a fifth of soco, sneak into a frat party, polish off a few people's empties, some brewskies, some Jell-O shots, do some body shots off myself, pass out, wake up the next morning, boot, rally, more soco, head to class. Probably would have gotten expelled if I had let it affect my grades, but I aced all my courses. They called me Ace. It was totally awesome. Got straight B's. They called me Buzz.

Why did they ruin Andy?
>>
>>72068075
Is that a real quote?
>>
>>72068075
That's part of his character. He's being phony because of his insecurities about himself. Hence his regrets and misery at the finale. His prime was the paper business and he never knew it at the time.
>>
>>72068204
Yeah peak Andy IMO
>>
Going to be honest here, I don't understand all the Andy hate. That's a really funny quote.
>>
>>72068304
No I meant that this version of Andy was awesome. Then they turned him into an unlikable spaz.
>>
File: nard dog.png (646 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
nard dog.png
646 KB, 853x480
everyone says that his character had a shitty ending, but really, it was the perfect happy ending for him.
>he could not cut it in the real world.
>all he ever talked about was his days at cornell.

in the end, he ended up with a job at cornell, the only place he truly loved and managed to fit in.
>>
"I wish there was a way to know you're in the good old days before you've actually left them".

Yes, me to
>>
>>72068075
Are WASPs really like that?
>>
>>72068484
> those feels
>>
>>72068534
some. i try to avoid them, once i learn their background...because that's all they ever talk about.
>>
Season 3 Andy was the best

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ev2ITeZzSN8
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.