[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Night Of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
Did he do it /tv/?
>>
>>72068069

is he white? then no
>>
Isn't it just a remake of a bongistan show? According to wiki in that show he dindu
>>
No. The woman saw a murder before she got in his cab.
>>
>>72068269
They've already changed some major details. I'm sure he still didn't do it though. Having him actually be the criminal would just come across as an attempt at an ebin tweest.
>>
>>72068069
It was the guy on the motorcycle.
>>
File: 0_big[2].jpg (229 KB, 798x1200) Image search: [Google]
0_big[2].jpg
229 KB, 798x1200
>>72069931
not the nigger??
>>
It wasn't him, but it was that hearse driver. Why was he driving a hearse that late at night, why was he just waiting around for them to leave?
>>
>>72069970
Too obvious.
>>
from the look of the shows imdb, this turns into a prison drama real fast
>>
That cop is going to try and pin it on Bodie just because he's black... sickening.
>>
The guy at the gas station did it because the girl witnessed him commit another murder before getting in the cab and the killer followed her and Naz all the way back to her place and then set Naz up. Source: original UK show this is direct remake of
>>
>>72068069
The black guy's friend who didn't say anything. He came back later and walked in through the door that the girl left unlocked after taking out the cat. His friend was covering for him, because he knew he went back.

If not him, than I do think he did it. But how did he not get more blood on him?
>>
>>72070308
I think Naz took a shower before going downstairs, that's why they didn't mention blood on his hair that he should have had from her hand wound. It's got to be the nigger.
>>
>no qt crazy rich manhattan druggie gf
>>
>>72070113
I like that they actually showed a black being racist for once.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.