[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
uhhh who was this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: file.png (814 KB, 843x775) Image search: [Google]
file.png
814 KB, 843x775
uhhh

who was this?
>>
>>72066971
what does that have to do with my thread? fucking nigger
>>
>>72066964
the cgi for that looks better than doomsday...
>>
>>72066964

uhhhh

why don't you google it faggot
>>
File: easyrider_1646961c.jpg (43 KB, 460x288) Image search: [Google]
easyrider_1646961c.jpg
43 KB, 460x288
>>72066964
ayy lmao
>>
what movie?
>>
Just lex shootin the shit with satan.

Nothing major.
>>
File: EARTH2_Cv8.jpg (892 KB, 1500x2311) Image search: [Google]
EARTH2_Cv8.jpg
892 KB, 1500x2311
Steppenwolf I think
>>
It's symbolic of Lex's struggle with his homosexuality and love for Superman. But such love is forbidden in the Holy Scriptures, as Superman is the embodiment of Christ.

The horns represent how horny Lex is, the three squares represent what Lex stuffed up his rectum later that night, the red eyes represent the blood that came out of his anus.
>>
>>72067505
I like to party.
>>
> I love how this scene is in the movie

>Fans of the comics go "uhhhhhh even though it looks nothing like Steppenwolf, is it Steppenwolf?"

>People who know nothing about Superman are all "Was that the judeo christian devil? They made all those monologues about edgy christianity stuff that I thought was symbolism, but he is literally contacting the judeo christian devil? Were they saying earlier that Superman was actual god?"
>>
>>72069775
He has similar horns to Steppenwolfs helmet
>>
>>72066964
Steppenwolf. Uncle of Darksied and main villain of the Justice League move
>>
>>72070354
>Steppenwolf. Uncle of Darksied

lol no
>>
>>72070354
>Steppenwolf

Literally the dumbest villain name i've ever heard. They better change that shit.
>>
>>72070459
>Literally the dumbest villain name i've ever heard.

HEY THIS GUY DOESN'T LIKE STEPPENWOLF! GET 'IM
>>
>>72070459
What about Granny Goodness and the Female Furies?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.