[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Buzzfeed To Open Film and Television Studio
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: BuzzFeed-1[1].jpg (24 KB, 782x285) Image search: [Google]
BuzzFeed-1[1].jpg
24 KB, 782x285
>The company has closed its first big movie deal, teaming with Warner Bros. to co-produce the feature adaptation Brother Orange. The movie will be based on a series of 2015 articles by Matt Stopera, who spent more than a year tracking his stolen iPhone all the way to China. Meanwhile, buoyed by a $200 million investment from NBCUniversal, BuzzFeed executives are making the rounds at TV networks to pitch projects including a cooking competition series and a male makeover show.
>The big and small screens are the next frontier in BuzzFeed CEO Jonah Peretti's plan to distribute the company's articles and videos through any platform he can. It's an acknowledgement that, for all the talk that his digital media empire is stealing desirable young viewers and advertising dollars from traditional media, there is money to be made in old-fashioned movies and TV
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/features/buzzfeed-motion-pictures-an-inside-910091

It's over Hollywood is finished
>>
>>72066803
kek can't wait till they lose all money
>>
What clever new ways will they think up to try and dehumanize white men?
>>
>>72066955
>kek

stop this. it makes you sound like you found 4chan in 2012.
>>
>>72066803
>Buzzfeed to extend propaganda services to film and television....
>>
>male makeover show

In other words, a gay makeover show
>>
File: hehehela monster.jpg (21 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
hehehela monster.jpg
21 KB, 500x333
>>72066991
double kek
>>
>>72066991
he doesn't know lel
>>
>>72066991
kek and cuck will die out of the universe wills it.

Quit being such a little bitch about what words people type on an animu board
>>
>>72066991
what do you have against our true god, kek? he will not bless thee with dubs

>>72066803
this is literally cancer

can they develop a feud with someone like peter thiel so he can finally destroy this cancer company like what he did with gawker?
>>
>>72066991
Lel i bet (You) get triggered by the word normie too
>>
>>72066991
this is why I moved onto the niche "jej" back in 2014.
>>
But why? Buzzfeed as a platform only exists for momentary distractions by 20 something girls, and it's the internet which has enabled their success in that regard. And besides, TV and film have standards and practices to which they would need to conform. You can get away with a 15 frame .gif of copyrighted material with no citation on the internet, not so much elsewhere.

>It's an acknowledgement that, for all the talk that his digital media empire is stealing desirable young viewers and advertising dollars from traditional media, there is money to be made in old-fashioned movies and TV

I'll believe it when I see it. Let me know when you can come up with 120 minutes of "Five ways you know you're from Florida!" complete with willing advertisers.
>>
>>72067366
ssshhh m8 just watch them crash and burn
>>
File: 1435004003113.jpg (8 KB, 252x240) Image search: [Google]
1435004003113.jpg
8 KB, 252x240
can't wait to never watch any of their content
>>
>>72067366
It's so, so stupid. They're having success because they're on the Internet and not on old-fashioned movies and TV. Same reason VICE's TV network isn't doing so hot.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.