[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mr Robot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 7
File: Untitled.png (594 KB, 953x530) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
594 KB, 953x530
This Millennial piece of shit

>my parents are from Iran
>they moved to america and work and give me a good life
>but they wont shut up about how great america is
>I want to cause chaos and anarchy all while I attend a Ivy League school

I knew she was just diversity window dressing when she first showed up and did nothing for most of season 1, but this type of liberal shit is so blatant and shitty it just ruins the entire show
>>
>>72064127
>he thinks the hackers are supposed to be the heroes of the series

Let me guess, you also think Tyler Durden was the good guy in Fight Club?
>>
>>72064172
This

Also she's cute af.
>>
>>72064172
Did I say they were? They are just the protagonists, and unlike Tyler Durden, they are not very entertaining, interesting or charismatic and frankly the entire show would be better without them
>>
>>72064202
i agree, i also thought her crush(?) on Darlene was too fucking cute. Glad she appears to be in next episode.
>>
>>72064258
At what point are they the protagonists? The part where the revolution basically caused the entire world economy to collapse?
>>
>>72064172
I'm pretty sure the people in charge of the series think they're the heroes of the series

much like Dexter's
>>
File: aroojiobrow.gif (251 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
aroojiobrow.gif
251 KB, 500x377
>There are people that think protagonist means 'good guy'

Holy fuck. Every single person in this thread is a plebeian.
>>
>>72064127
She help cause a recession because she was attract to a haram girl. She did plenty.
>>
>>72064726
Literally nowhere in OP does it say main characters, good guys or protagonists

Are you just idiotic fanboys that cant handle criticisms of a overhyped show with shitty waifus?
>>
>>72064202
>turbanwrap
>qt
pick one
>>
Lmao this fucking muslim almost made me turn it off. I basically just mute it whenever she comes on lol.
>>
>>72064127
>my parents left iran where religious police force women to wear head coverings
>but i'm joining e-isis because they made some poor financial decisions -though they are by no means impoverished
>>
>>72065060
rofl
>>
>>72064127
that was like her only lines in the whole show, how can you get so triggered by it?

It adds more perspective to what's going on. She was a reminder that there was a moral logic to the revolution, which all the other characters, except maybe Darlene, veer away from.
>>
>a show depicts a muslim wanting to cause chaos and anarchy
>liberal shit
pick one and only one faggot op kill yourself anytime
>>
File: 200_s[1].gif (30 KB, 213x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s[1].gif
30 KB, 213x200
dude 60 year old blacks are totally hackers, black power!!!
>>
>>72064967
The OP is clearly complaining that the character's morality is something objectionable and annoying, and that the character is supposed to be a positive portrayal of "liberalism". Don't be stupid.
>>
>>72065180

the iranian girl thinks its unfair that her parents are in debt but that has always been part of the system, at least now they dont put you in prison like they used to.

She acts like life is a free ride. As immigrants they have very little going for them besides the fact that they got to come here and then she works to destroy the system? That begs the question of letting immigrants in.
>>
>>72065285
That's great an everything, but my point is that this isn't a poorly-written character. There are many people who think this way in the real world. OP's complaint is valid in terms of her character, but not valid in terms of being a weakness of the series.
>>
>>72065177
That black dude was plug as fuck, one of my favorite characters actually. Just go back to pol if ur so dumb u hate for no reason.
>>
>>72065343
Shows suffer from weak characters, which explains why season 2 ratings are down from season 1
>>
>>72065386
So following your logic; TBBT. GoT, and TWD have incredibly depthful characters since the ratings keep rising.
>>
>>72064127
>it just ruins the entire show
is this just hyperbole or are people actually autistic enough to hate a show because of stupid shit like this?
>>
>>72065428
Oh shit, he brought out TBBT excuse, completely ignoring that that show, like TWD is made for idiotic plebs, while Mr Robot is trying to be something more, in the same way Breaking Bad did.
>>
>>72065503
>show is full of stupid shit
>dude if you dont like stupid shit you're autistic!
>>
>>72065503
If the quality of the show didnt decline at the half way point I would agree. The question becomes, how many problems are you going to ignore?
>>
>>72065552
k

>>72065580
the question becomes: what do you define as a problem and why?
>>
>>72065600
The plot becomes a mess, the characters stop being interesting after they are introduced, the story just becomes dumb and the show tries to appear smarter than it is, and clearly more pretentious

Once Elliot stops being the main central aspect of the show it declines
>>
>>72065538
There is no excuse. According to you, character depth or lack thereof is what determines the viewership of a series. If you would like to amend your statement to be less fucking stupid, I'm not stopping you.
>>
>>72065652
these aren't arguments or objective problems, just opinions.
>>
>>72064127
I think she blames her parents for being consumerist and getting burdened by debts though they work so hard.
Leaving those aside makes her sound too arrogant.
>>
>>72065689
holy fucking shit no way!!! opinions? about a tv show? please show me your mathematical proof that it's good, thanks in advance you fucking retard.
>>
>>72065969
triggered
>>
>>72064127
all sandniggers should have their heads smashed with sledgehammers
>>
>>72065376
yeah dude i mean faggot, find me more than five black seniors that are hackers in the whole fucking world
>>
File: Sunita-Mani.jpg (14 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
Sunita-Mani.jpg
14 KB, 320x320
Whats wrong with her eyeeeeees
>>
Is Trenton (the Muslim girl) gay for Darlene?
>>
>>72066194
>TV shows have to follow the exact statistical distributions that exist in the real world

i'm sure there are a few and if even there were zero what would it matter? he played the character well.
>>
>>72066267
because having a muslim woman of color a black 60 yo hacker wiz. and whatever other token diversity characters is extremely fucking gay. people trying to brute force their retarded leftist ideas with their show that will never reflect reality.
>>
>>72066197
bad case of paki face
>>
>>72066402

Take a deep breath sweet heart, it'll be okay. I'm sure you'd love it if it was bunch of tubby white guys taking on the jews.
>>
>>72066267
black people are 1 in 6 hackers? lol keep making excuses for this trash you fanbaby faggot
>>
>>72066402
women from iran, india and china are often engineers and programmers. those countries actually push their women into technical fields.

black hackers might be a little more rare but they certainly exist. you're complaining about irrelevant shit just like the tumblr SJWs you hate.
>>
>>72064202
>>72066197
>>72064127
Watch her shake her fat booty
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMUDVMiITOU
>>
>>72066402

you went on for two whole posts before revealing yourself this time /pol/ but unfortunately you still cant keep your ass in your own stinking board
>>
>>72066535
are you trolling or just mentally deficient
>>
>>72066545
tumblr SJW detected
>>
>>72066557
>muh /pol/ boogeyman

nah you're just a faggot with fag opinions
>>
>>72064127
If you really have a problem with it, stop watching.
Otherwise, see you next week.
>>
>>72066714

Faggots are natural? What sort of left wing libtard are you?
>>
>watching Mr. Reddit
Kill yourself.
>>
>>72064127
Oh poppet.

To think when we met, you were so worried you came from Iran.
>>
>>72066557
alright dude have fun with watch dogs 2 the show
#hillary2016
>>
>>72064127
Someone has never set foot on an ivy league campus.
Middle Easterns are everywhere and have been for a while now, it's actually one of the stereotypes against them that their parents push them to get top marks.
This characterwould have made sense since 2000
>>
>>72066881
>holding reddit: the opinion
you're a joke
>>
>muslim girl
>lel so quirky girl
>old black guy

yeah, hackers alright
>>
>>72064127
Trenton a cute.

OP a dick.
>>
>>72066892

you have to be outstandingly tone-deaf to think the show is leftist propaganda just because it has a corporation they refer to as evil corp.
>>
>>72064127
sandniggers being ungrateful as usual
>>
dude mental illness is cool lmao: the show

>inb4 tumblr kids who self diagnose their OCD and PTSD defend this
>>
>>72067018
dude i dont get the (yous) i wanted so i'll make another post lmao
>>
>>72066975
i actually maybe shouldnt even be here because i tried to watch this show last year and as soon as the egyptian dude entered the infamous second son hacker den and i saw the reality bent diverse hackers i turned it off and quit watching.
>>
>>72066932
Muslim girl is most believable of all three
>>
>>72064172
which one
>>
>>72066402
>that will never reflect reality
hackers exist all over the world you dumb /pol/ fuck. they're not just white people smdh.
>>
>>72067076
because shes there to be a muslim and has no lines for the first 8 episodes

if she had any actual "character" she would stand out as unbelievable like everyone else
>>
>>72064127
>I knew she was just diversity window dressing when she first showed up

Come on, you can't be that stupid.
With everything that's been happening in current events she's the only character that fits into that group without question, the only one with legitimate reason to want to fuck over society

You people have soft, dumb, brainwashed minds. You're used to seeing things the way they've always been shown to you, even when you're shown something that's logical you push against it for the sake of your own safe illusions. Bluepilled asf desu.

t. new viewer
>>
>>72067158
>smdh
kill yourself nigger
>>
>>72067220
garbage on two legs
>>
>>72067220
lmao your argument is a fallacy and you're mad.
>>
>>72067158
yeah im sure theyres like 9 nigger hackers in subsaharan africa and a bunch of arab gal hackers in the middle east but to have both of those and a gyptian dude be hackers in a white majority country ? yeah theyd all be annoying autistic whites and some indians and mabe a chink
>>
>>72066534
>bunch of tubby white guys taking on the jews

I don't even care about the muslim character but I'd definitely watch this.
>>
>>72067348
so I guess you've never been to New York before. k.
>>
>>72067348
Why is it so common to think spaces go before punctuation on /pol/? You're one of the dumbest people alive and you deserve a slow, horrible death. Go back to your containment board you hambeast justice warrior.

>>>/pol/
>>
>>72067417
i was unschooled.
>>
>>72067417
do i really seem like one of the dumbest people alive? really?
>>
>>72065177
>computers are new
>nobody over the age of 22 knows about computers

Seriously? You think it's impossible for computer hackers to have existed before the year 2000?

His backstory is easy to piece together given what we know.
>highly knowledgeable with computers
>been in the game since the internets inception
>hasn't been able to nail down a secure high paying job yet because he's black and everybody in this country thinks like OP
>became disgruntled and turned freelance, became a hacker for hire making a living committing cyber crime

You're just blatantly racist, you're against the two brown people despite them having the most convincing reasons to be disillusioned
>>
>>72068011
it's not because he's racist, it's because he's stupid as fuck, I'm racist and it's perfectly believable.
>>
>>72064642
Protagonist and hero are different concepts.
>>
>>72068011
shouldnt you be shilling for hillary?
>>
>>72068158
I don't vote
>>
>>72068158
shouldnt you be lubricating your asshole for your Trump Dildo(TM)?
>>
>>72064127
Idk why you care about her, Elliot with his mind dad and Tyrell are the only interesting characters, everyone else is just there.
>>
>>72067581
Kid didn't eben get skol
>>
>>72064726
But protagonists do have a tendency to have the viewer conform to their beliefs.
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 300x168
>>72068459
And this giy
>>
File: 200_s[4].gif (29 KB, 190x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s[4].gif
29 KB, 190x200
>>72068459
>>72068742
>not Tyrell

>or even Gideon, Joanna and the jewluminatti guy
>>
>>72068742
Aww yeah, that guy was cool.
>>
>>72066551
literally the only song my nigger friend will allow me to talk about hip hop with.
>>
this show is pleb tier garbage for reddit tier first day on the internet kids
>>
>>72066975
You would have to be retarded to actually believe the name of the corporation in the show is actually called Evilcorp. It's called that so normies will equate big business with evil. This show is pushing an agenda.
Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.