[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We all agree that the Ultimate Cut of Watchmen is STILL the unachieved
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: pic_865194.jpg (640 KB, 753x1080) Image search: [Google]
pic_865194.jpg
640 KB, 753x1080
We all agree that the Ultimate Cut of Watchmen is STILL the unachieved and very best of capekino, right?
>>
Iincredibly
>>
I don't cotton to the phraseology "Kino."
>>
Isn't there a 4K version coming out soon?
>>
>>72063892
Shit movies with great cinematography.
>>
Holy Trinity familia

Watchmen/MoS/BvS

Only gonna grow with Snyder's vision and Affleck solokinos
>>
>>72063856
it's way too motherfucking long, are you serious
>>
>>72064103
>3:30 is too long

You probably didn't even watch Love Exposure, pleb.
>>
>>72063856
>inb4 Zack didn't "get" the comic
>>
File: 1465742699678.jpg (196 KB, 1018x1024) Image search: [Google]
1465742699678.jpg
196 KB, 1018x1024
>>72063856
It's a matter of personal preference.
>>
>>72064169

Wait, this cut is 3:30???

I've never seen it, just when it came out.
>>
>>72064235
From the first scene with the Comedian punching through a wall, it's pretty clear he didn't understand a lick of the comic series.
>>
>>72064364
>The movie is a challenge—sort of like the book is a challenge—to your icons, your morality, how you perceive pop culture, how you perceive mythology, and for that matter, how you perceive God.

He understood it just fine pleb. Perhaps the issue lies with you.
>>
No, Director's Cut is the best, the animated comic sequences don't translate very well and are a bit off-putting.
>>
>>72064547
This
>>
>>72064547
this. there are pacing problems (especially late in the second act) even in the theatrical, and while the directors cut doesn't help in this area it helps in others.

the ultimate from what i recall is just the addition of the tales of the black freighter and it really just doesn't work.
>>
>>72064343
the ultimate cut has an animated comic, don't bother, go with the Director's Cut
>>> >>72064547
>>
>>72063856

How many fucking 'cuts' of this fucking thing are there, anyway

How long is the Director's Cut?
>>
>>72064364
Haha hi Cuck
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.