[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What made them think they could turn this into capeshit? also
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: 146870544934612.jpg (46 KB, 448x412) Image search: [Google]
146870544934612.jpg
46 KB, 448x412
What made them think they could turn this into capeshit?

also both Abe and Glenn are dead.
>>
>capeshit
You're gonna wanna kill yourself sooner than later, autistic fuck.
>>
>>72061534
>capeshit
lurk more
>>
It's not capeshit fag, TWD is pure masterful plebkino
>>
>>72061563
>>72061609
mark my words, it will be, starting in October.

Daryl even wears a costume.
>>
File: images (13).jpg (14 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
images (13).jpg
14 KB, 384x384
>tfw only person in the world who thought season 2 was the best season...
>>
Well it's based on a comic book. What did you expect?
>>
>>72062408
The pacing was pretty terrible when watching it week to week, but I came to appreciate it more when I was able to rewatch it all back-to-back.
>>
>>72061534
when is the walking dead coming back on? the live threads are great fun.
>>
I hate some of you
>>
>>72061534
who is wearing a cape in this OP?
>>
File: daryl-walking-dead[1].png (470 KB, 890x494) Image search: [Google]
daryl-walking-dead[1].png
470 KB, 890x494
>>72063354
>>
>>72062408
I'm rewatching the series. You are definitely wrong you god damn idiot
>>
>>72061534

You realize Walking Dead is basically comicshit right? Also it's either going to be Michonne or Maggie. Maggie would make a contrast to how the event goes in the comics but I'm not so sure he'd end up leading the Hilltop like Maggie doe due to PC reasons.

Abe is sticking around a lot longer than his comic counterpart, I predict he's going down before the war happens, once Negan finds out he's a general or something and could be very vital in helping Rick and training soldiers.
>>
>>72061534
>those toothpick legs

Isn't Negan supposed to be a physically intimidating dude?
>>
File: WalkingDeadMeme-feature.jpg (53 KB, 780x390) Image search: [Google]
WalkingDeadMeme-feature.jpg
53 KB, 780x390
WHO WILL SURVIVE

AND WHAT WILL BE LEFT OF THEM
>>
someone post the nude carl pic
>>
>>72064086

No, it's already confirmed Glenn gets the bat and Abraham gets a knife for chimping out. They've been done with filming for weeks.
>>
File: The Walking Dead 156-023.jpg (1 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
The Walking Dead 156-023.jpg
1 MB, 1988x3056
thats gonna leave a mark!
>>
>>72064559
Fucking up the season finale totally paid off then.
>>
They chickened out on having that horde of zombies eat Glenn alive just so some schmuck with a bat can clobber him in the head?
>>
>>72064559

I don't know why they did that shitty cliffhanger when they could've had Negan kill Glenn anyway and end the season with a close up on Rick's face as he swears vengeance against him, honestly, one thing I loved about the whole Negan introduction was Andrew Lincoln's expression during the whole scene. He really nailed how terrifying the whole encounter was.

>>72064657

Do you think they'll do a POV cliffhanger when we get to the head reveal in #144? Just imagine Rick, Michonne, Carl,Lydia Andrea and Dante coming back after Rick has his conversation with Alpha then it cuts to POV as everyone looks on in horror.
>>
>Glenn gets the bat
>Abe punches Negan and gets stabbed

Why didn't they just reveal the Lucille victim in the season 6 finale, then surprise people with that second part in the season 7 premier?
>>
>>72065044
>Do you think they'll do a POV cliffhanger when we get to the head reveal in #144?

What, the POV of someone who is already dead? Like, seeing through the eyes of a decapitated head?

That would be beyond stupid.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.