[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, it's pretty obvious that just about everyone here has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: Simon.jpg (52 KB, 560x357) Image search: [Google]
Simon.jpg
52 KB, 560x357
So, it's pretty obvious that just about everyone here has watched The Wire. But have any of you watched Simon's other works? (or read his non-fiction?)
>The Corner
>Generation Kill
>Homicide: Life on the Street
>Treme
>>
bump
>>
Bunk
>>
File: 1453907078864.jpg (8 KB, 273x185) Image search: [Google]
1453907078864.jpg
8 KB, 273x185
god dammit what does it take to have make a living thread on /tv/ anymore? I'm sure there are plenty people interested in this subject. Simon is a genius.
>>
>>72060859

Homicide is one of my favorite shows of all time.
>>
>>72062714
>implying people here have watched The Wire
>implying any of this

Have you been on this board in the past two years? Actual discussion of film does not take place outside of shitty FoM television shows and autistic ramblings about superhero shit on this board, this board is exclusively for people getting into 4chan for the first time outside of /b/ and underage containment.
>>
>>72060859
Show Me a Hero was good too.
>>
>>72060859
I enjoyed both Generation Kill and Treme.
>>
File: 43264352435234.jpg (70 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
43264352435234.jpg
70 KB, 600x800
>>72062818
>past 2 years
I think it's mainly this year that things have been blatantly bad, and /qa/ seems like a joke now, and sadly I doubt emailing would help. Now that the moderating/running of the site itself has become less vocal on high traffic entertainment boards (with moot gone I assume), it just seems everything has finished it's decline
>>
>>72062714
because this board is terrible.
I maybe visit once a week, and your post is the third out of three separate threads ive read in hour complaining about content-less threads.
>>72062818
>>
>>72063011
and the question is, why isn't it changing? It's been long enough that shitposting has been the majority of this board. and shitposting is against the rules, and of course mods are for the purpose of enforcing rules.

I imagine even a perma-sticky would help slightly at this point, at least to show that the mods are doing something.
>>
File: 51325231223.jpg (21 KB, 590x331) Image search: [Google]
51325231223.jpg
21 KB, 590x331
final
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.