[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What movies have you guys seen in a completely empty theater?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: uhKcnEK.jpg (901 KB, 2058x4416) Image search: [Google]
uhKcnEK.jpg
901 KB, 2058x4416
What movies have you guys seen in a completely empty theater?
>>
Batman Returns back in 92. It wasn't completely empty. There was me, three mates and about three others. It was a pretty small independent cinema and it was right at the end of its run.
>>
I saw that rerelease of Alien the directors cut. I was all alone. Pretty sweet really.
>>
>>72058489
Poltergeist 2015

Funny how the Director, actors and SJWs attacking normies has such an effect on sales.
>>
The Eye with Jessica Alba
It was literally just me and a friend in there and we shit ourselves the whole movie like a pair of girls.
>>
Fellowship of the Ring on opening day
>>
Drive
Back to the Future trilogy rerelease
>>
harold and kumar escape from guantanamo bay
the crazies remake
only god forgives/the neon demon
>>
>>72058489
Yes. I usually go to the movies in the middle of the day on mondays, when it's empty
>>
File: Devil_film_poster.jpg (22 KB, 270x400) Image search: [Google]
Devil_film_poster.jpg
22 KB, 270x400
>>72058489
Stealth and pic related.
Not surprising in the least, they were shit flicks.
>>
Me and a friend were the only one in the theater watching Drive when it was still in cinemas.
>>
Coraline and Warcraft.
>>
>>72058489
my parents took me and my brother to see Team America World Police when it came out, the theatre consisted of my family and two stoned as shit black dudes.
>>
Die Hard with a Vengeance
>>
Despicable me
>>
>>72058489
That's pretty comfy to be honest. As long as you don't see any shadows moving about.
>>
Newest star wars, went to see it on the very last day
>>
>>72058489
Bruce allmighty
Warcraft
>>
Never been in something completely empty from the start, but went to either a morning or early afternoon screening of Inherent Vice, and although there was about 5 people in the cinema at the beginning, I was the only person still in the theater went the credits rolled.
>>
>>72058489
Spring Breakers with four of my friends. We drank warm Dos Equis
>>
Meet the Spartans, I managed to fulfill my dream of jerking off in a movie theatre
>>
>>72058489
dragonball, street fighter chun li and
>>
File: 400 degrees.gif (2 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
400 degrees.gif
2 MB, 480x360
Battlefield Earth.

I was eleven, and my grandmother took myself, my brothers and cousins to see a movie, and being generally aloof when it comes to choosing movies she chose the one with the word 'battlefield' in it.

It was a life changing event - we laughed through the entirety of it. It was then I realized that terrible things can be fun under the proper circumstances.
>>
Cloverfield

was amazing
>>
>>72058489
through the never
>>
Clifford.
>>
That one shitty scary movie with the locked box. The final battle was a bunch of dancing Jews to chant the demon away.

It was only me and my friends.
>>
Where the Wild Things Are
>>
>>72058489
Any movie I see in the theater hopefully. I hate having people around when they can potentially be so obnoxious, s'why i see movies weeks after they come out.
>>
Ant-Man
IMO it´s one of the best capeflicks of the decade
>>
File: splice.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
splice.gif
2 MB, 500x281
Me and my friend went to see Splice, neither of us had any idea what it was about at before going in.
>>
>>72058489
I saw Contagion in a mall theater while it was empty. Just me, my brother, and a friend.

I can't say it was weird though because the movie had been out for quite some time and mall theaters aren't used as often, at least around here.
>>
>>72058489
Several. The theater I go to is almost always deserted, yet somehow still in business.
>>
Crash.

The Oscar winning one, not the good one.
>>
Went to see Desolation of Smaug with my gf once. Theater was empty and she dared me to run around shouting for a bit before the movie started.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.