[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>day vs night >black vs white >analysis of americas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: shit vs kino.jpg (161 KB, 650x325) Image search: [Google]
shit vs kino.jpg
161 KB, 650x325
>day vs night
>black vs white
>analysis of americas place in the world when it comes to policing perceived wrongs vs tired christ allegory
>treatise on proliferation of weapons of mass destruction vs exploding jars of granny piss
>story of loyalty to one's fellow man above government and nationalism vs loyalty borne of shared mommy names
>>
>culmination of years of shared universe building vs rushed e-mail attachment
>characterization vs style over substance
>deals with the consequences of heroes action in a logical and nuanced manner vs weak excuse for superheroes to fight each other
>>
Is Ironman legit the worst superhero ever?
>>
>>72058096
That title would probably belong to Green Lantern, at least right now.
>>
>>72058371

But at least he actually tried to save people, right?

God I hate Iron Man so much. The MOMENT that an official actually limits his ability to impose his will, he outright disobeys. Talk about keeping yourself in check.
>>
>>72057816
>>72058091
>the intelligence of the average marveldrone
>>
>cerebral deconstruction of power vs emotional friends episode
>>
>>72057816
>day vs night
>black vs white
Sorry but Tony is different than Batman in CW. I think the only ones that can be compared to the Bats from BvS are Panther and Zemo.
>>
Zemo was better than Lex Luthor.

Fact.
>>
>>72058894
>i have nothing to refute his points, oh no
>i know, i'll just say he didn't get it
>>
http://www.popmatters.com/feature/beautiful-lies-and-false-gods-in-batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice/
>>
>>72059185
>implying OP had any points that weren't reductio ad absurdum
>>
>>72059186
Any examination of Superman as anything other than a christ figure culminates in, and is dropped after, Martha.
>>
File: fakest_laugh_evans.gif (3 MB, 640x266) Image search: [Google]
fakest_laugh_evans.gif
3 MB, 640x266
>>72057816
marvelcucks trying to stay relevant
>>
>>72059432
>Discussion for retards
>>
File: fucker fucked fuckers.jpg (513 KB, 1150x1442) Image search: [Google]
fucker fucked fuckers.jpg
513 KB, 1150x1442
>>72058696
There is a reason about there are many fans of marvel
>>
>>72059764
that's just one guy replying to himself.
>>
File: b&s kek.png (335 KB, 673x601) Image search: [Google]
b&s kek.png
335 KB, 673x601
>>72059185
>Literally every Marvel fan while defending any marvel movie

"a little hypocritical,wouldn't you say?"
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.