[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
God I'm so depressed Amadeus Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: Amadeusmov.jpg (26 KB, 232x350) Image search: [Google]
Amadeusmov.jpg
26 KB, 232x350
God I'm so depressed

Amadeus Thread
>>
>>72057380
I recently traded in my copy for another of the Director's cut. Does it improve on the theatrical or did I make a mistake?
>>
>>72057430
There is a brief penis scene on the director's cut.
>>
>>72057430
Frau Mozart gets her tits out
>>
File: 1467782128553.png (241 KB, 682x575) Image search: [Google]
1467782128553.png
241 KB, 682x575
>Play Saleri
>"It ain't me" starts playing
>>
>>72057751
>Play Saleri
>"Skee-Lo - I Wish" starts playing
>>
>>72057430
Well I only ever saw teh director's cut, but I was reading some reviews and they mostly said that the director's cut mainly adds scenes that clutter up the movie.

I thought it was fine on my first watch of it though.
>>
File: 1468616193221.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1468616193221.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>72057907
just watch the one on netflix you autistic shitstain
>>
>>72058044
but I thought the director's cut was fine

I like having more of the details in their like Mozart screwing that one opera singer or him getting drunk because of the rich guy with the dogs.
>>
>>72058114
you're overthinking it
just go watch the movie
it's not some sacred thing just go
>>
My 2nd favorite movie of all time, a masterpiece.

Only flaw is no one even tries to go for an accent, but maybe that's for the best.
>>
nipples of venus
>>
>>72058298
Yeah it is a great movie. I honestly expected the ending to be shitty with salieri poisoning mozart or something, but the way it ends is perfect. I have to say the Salieri/Mozart rivalry was one of the most complex rivalies ive seen
>>
>>72058298
Director deliberately told to cast not to attempt accents so they can concentrate on their acting instead.

This scene would not have been as good if F. Murray Abraham tried to put on a phony german accent instead of pouring the emotion he did into the scene.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNaXQQbcgw0
>>
>>72058298
No one should do an accent. If they want that level of authenticity, they should speak German.

I've always hated films where Russians speak English with a Russian accent even among themselves.
>>
Just watched this for the third time over the weekend. I'm usually autistic about historical accuracy but this is such a fucking fantastic movie it gets a pass.
>>
>>72058650
>I've always hated films where Russians speak English with a Russian accent even among themselves.

I thought Hunt for the Red October did this well enough. I don't mean Connery's atrocious accent, I mean how they transitioned from Russian to English, you know they are speaking Russian even though they are speaking English for the audience's benefit.
>>
>>72058276
but I already watched the movie....
>>
>>72058592

Salieri was Italian, not German. It's why Mozart was always indirectly insulting him when insulting the Italian way of things.
>>
>>72058845

I like it when they do that. The game Eternal Darkness did it really well where whenever a new time period is introduced, they start by speaking in that time and region's native language then a couple sentences in their speaking changes into english.
>>
>>72058298
Only flaw is the fucking dialogue m8.
>>
>>72057430
Seen both, like the director's cut a bit more. adds a little bit more development for Salieri

the movie is tighter without them tho
>>
>>72058114
that scene when he's drunk in his house is so sad ;_;
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.