[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just realised that Ultron is Nietsche's Ubermensch...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 660x330) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 660x330
I just realised that Ultron is Nietsche's Ubermensch... And so is Joker. They act out of pure logic instead of wishfull thinking and they arer their own Gods. So what these movies do is treating logic as something that is evil. So the "heros" in these movies ultimatly fight logic. Tony Stark is supposed to be a genius but he can't understand the logic of Ultron. (Wihch isn't actually that hard to follow). So they imply that genius people would find pure logic "crazy". These movies are a statement against free thinking.
>>
>>72057000
>mom's gonna freak out when she finds the jews in the oven
>>
File: Ultron 11.png (695 KB, 1271x532) Image search: [Google]
Ultron 11.png
695 KB, 1271x532
>>72057000
Ultron is pretty hot, I'd like to make him pull this face.
>>
>>72057000
>Ultron
>Joker
>act out of pure logic

are you retarded?
>>
>>72057000
Why does he have teeth... Why the fuck does he even have a mouth?
>>
>>72057000
I think it's commonly accepted that pure logic is bad. You shouldn't act on pure logic without any emotion, and you shouldn't act on pure emotion without any logic.

>These movies are a statement against free thinking.
Wouldn't it be the opposite? Wouldn't Free thinking be the thinking that goes against logic?
>>
>>72057000
>Ultron
>Pure logic
>Raises an entire fucking city to destroy earth

Is this your definition of logic?
>>
File: Ben-Affleck-Noooo.png (2 MB, 3360x2100) Image search: [Google]
Ben-Affleck-Noooo.png
2 MB, 3360x2100
>Marvelfags trying to force their shit as kino
When will they learn?
>>
>>72057000
There is so many stupid shit in your post that I can't even take imagine this isn't a shit post.

First of all, Nietzsche's ubermench doesn't act our of pure logic. In many instances Nietzsche talks about intuition as being the ultimate guide.

These movies don't treat logic as something that is evil. They treat threats to the general public as something that is evil.

Neither Ultron nor Joker act out of pure logic.

>Tony Stark is supposed to be a genius but he can't understand the logic of Ultron.

What logic? What is Ultron's logic?
Men destroy the planet so I will destroy the planet. Hurr Durr. So logical.

It's stupid.

>So they imply that genius people would find pure logic "crazy".
No, only kids think that there is anything genius portrayed in these movies.

>These movies are a statement against free thinking.

Your post is a statement of utter stupidity.
>>
>>72058426
To playfully bite your cock whilst he sucks it of course.
>>
>>72058426
>Why does he have teeth... Why the fuck does he even have a mouth?

If you were to interact with primitive life and could change form to appear like them, perhaps you would do that, depending on your goals.
>>
>>72057000
>They act out of pure logic
Ultron was shown being emotional towards the twins and even did quips.
>>
>>72058505
doesn't mean that there's no logic there, just means you're not following it
>>
>>72057000
really makes you think
>>
>>72058908
What's the logic behind raising a rock and crashing it back down again since the piece of rock doesn't have enough mass nor the velocity to even destroy a city let alone the world
>>
>>72057000
pretty sure the Übermensch was supposed to be a creative force and never destructive.

Also he should re-define ethics through logic and shit which none of these characters even bothered with.
>>
>>72057000

>Only just realizing that
>Not realizing this was much better encapsulated by Apocalypse
>>
both characters lack a vision, or they apply their vision petulantly, for the process of destruction

a 'god' has to have some characteristics that these people lack

enduring things infinitely
interacting with things without being changed by them
renewing their environment or purpose without distorting it

by contrast, they're just selfish people, who excuse their selfishness by pointing out how irrationally dependent other people are on fantasies and lies
>>
>>72057000
Shit OP i know that feel when you're actually stupid but try to be smart for once. Hang in there bro, it's not going to get better.
>>
>>72057000
Nice trips but your analysis is hamfisted, poorly supported, opinion-based, but by the looks of your epic mobilepost it doesn't sound like you have the capacity to respond in less than an hour.

There is literally nothing redeeming about MCU Ultron. Even his quips were shit.
>>
>>72057000
All capeshit movies don't have any logic, if you were a logical person, you wouldn't even watch capeshit to begin with.
>>
>>72058697
Go do something productive.
>>
>>72057000
so dumb
>>
>>72058697
Blown the fuck out
>>
>>72062004
are you just as fucking retarded as he is or something? ultron acts out the very utilitarian ideals that darwinism is based on, survival of the fittest nature deciding the course of human events, etc

his "logic" is the same shit you place your belief in everyday about how the world was created, evolution, big bang, etc

only difference is he is devoid of humanity and thus acts out his logical conclusion to the paradox of the human condition: people at their core are evil but they can choose to do good which makes life worth living
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.