[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>""""Dragons"""" are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
>""""Dragons"""" are actually wyverns.

Why is this allowed?
>>
>>72053879
> all dragons have to look the same.
> implying you can scientifically classify a fantasy monster.

You're kind of a faggot anon-kun.
>>
because nobody is as autistic as you
>>
>>72053918
I will suck your dick if you talk to me like that again.
>>
>""Queen"" has a John Waters moustache

Why is this allowed?
>>
>>72053879
if you're going to shitpost you can atleast try harder next time
use image.jpg and and pepe as avatar next time
>>
A significant part of the reason is that it costs less to animate something with 2 fewer limbs
>>
Is there a reason why she's looking extra fat in this picture? It's like she is breathing in and forgets to breath out.
>>
>>72053879
False dichotomy
In Old English they were called 'wyrms' anyways
>>
>>72053995
Fatcceptance
Because women think that little girls are such retards that if they see a thin or fit girl, they will instantly turn anorexic
>>
>>72053976
Actually no. I think its somewhere in the first Hobbit movie commentary (remember that first trailers showed Smaug with front limbs) they say that dragons with four limbs look and act too much like scaly dogs with wings
>>
>>72053955
But anon, you already are sucking my dick. Here, let me pat your head and call you a good anon.
>>
>>72054089
The Hobbit was an abomination and I don't take the opinion of any appearing on their commentary track very seriously. Also lmao at the fucking state of you, listening to a Hobbit commentary track. And of course they would make that excuse, they wouldn't exactly admit what a piece of shit film they made.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.