[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /tv/ think about Reddit and Mem-, I mean, Rick and Morty?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: rick-and-morty-pilot.jpg (37 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
rick-and-morty-pilot.jpg
37 KB, 400x300
What does /tv/ think about Reddit and Mem-, I mean, Rick and Morty?
>>
S3 when?
>>
If reddit were to take on a physical human form and rob a fedora store armed with "The God Delusion" and speaking only in puns it still wouldn't be as reddit as Reddit & Memey.
>>
>>72052061
R E D D I T

A N D

M E M E T Y
>>
>>72052061
First season is great, second season is a bit hit and miss, overall good show.

Hate the interdimentional tv episodes though
>>
>>72052111
Trips confirm. Literally Reddìt: The Cartoon.
>>
>>72052111
Then reddit is fun to watch.
>>
Every single girl I've dated has loved this show and is a fucking redditor to boot.

I tried watching it a few times, it's like family guy tier humor but dressed up to appeal to "nerds" and other fedora wearing demographics.
>>
>>72052100
Hopefully December
>>
I think the show is entertaining enough to warrant watching it
>>
>>72052061
wonderful
>>
>>72052138
>Hate the interdimentional tv episodes though
Yep, this.
Can't say what were they trying to go for with this shite.
>>
>>72052061
My greatest wish is for people to translate the "it's Reddit" criticism into coherent words of the English language that exist in a dictionary.
>>
the purge episode is garbage
>>
>>72053775
They're pure impromptu. There's no scripts on the shows and it's just two dudes feeding off each other and they suck at impromptu. I agree I'll skip those eps.
>>
>>72053775
The Plumbus bit is hilarious though. And Ball Fondlers. It was random improvisation, but it was also satire of modern tv and advertisments.
>>
>>72054033
I thought it was one of the better ones of S2.
>>
>>72052061
Fuck your shit labels on everything. Funny is funny.
>>
>>72052061
i was going to reply to this thread with a well thought out response
but instead im just going to explain that i was going to do that but then decided to not bcause i lost my momentum because i was distracted
>>
It's fun to watch

But since reddit likes it I hate it
>>
It's a good show, I barely see Rebbit-core posts on /tv/

>LE REBBIT SHOW

They are the merchandisefags.
>>
>Rick starts as relatable angry drunk grandpa who is also a genius inventor
>is now pretty much the most important person in multiverse
>>
>>72054074
it's not like they make up the entire episodes though
>>
File: 1461791554932.jpg (199 KB, 900x680) Image search: [Google]
1461791554932.jpg
199 KB, 900x680
>ANYTHING I DONT LIKE IS REDDIT
>>
The writing is funny overall and I like the concept but I cannot stand to listen to either Rick or Morty. Both of their voices are so obnoxious and grating that I have to turn the show off. What were they thinking?
>>
/tv/ hates it now because it got popular
>>
>>72055971

They hate it now because it got bad. It went the Adventure Time route

Season 1
>Unique idea, genuinely good humor, decent characters

Season 2 and beyond
>So uh, more memes?
>Yes, more memes
>>
>>72052061
after hearing how much /tv/ hated this I decided to check it out because /tv/ is usually wrong about everything

Loved it
>>
You guys seriously don't like the show because it's too mainstream?
>>
>>72056015
What memes?
>>
File: 1468610553224.jpg (47 KB, 472x386) Image search: [Google]
1468610553224.jpg
47 KB, 472x386
>>72056052

what do you expect out of /tv/ good sir?
>>
Op made me stand up and exclaim "redditor and proud!". I'm not ashamed.
>>
ITT: we parrot the phrase "reddit" and treat it as a valid criticism
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.