[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Discuss
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 3423432.jpg (207 KB, 640x396) Image search: [Google]
3423432.jpg
207 KB, 640x396
Discuss
>>
>>72051921
I'm waiting for the YiFy to drop
>>
The cinema experience of the year.The growns , laughs and hypnotic silences of the audience where fantastic.

I cant wait to see it again

In regards to the plot [spolier]Another well thought out plot that is right in front of the audience from the word go , you just have to pay attention.She was always going to be eaten and 'chewed up and spit out' its all in the first few scenes
>>
Interresting movie. Was not sure at first but it certainly deserves a second viewing. Old people at the theater were covering their eyes and walking off, and I do understand them. Its not a movie for everyone.
>>
>>72053177
>Old people at the theater were covering their eyes and walking off

i would love to see this
>>
>>72051921
ew
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9PCxz3KyFc
>>
torrent when
>>
>>72054667
why do you keep posting this?
>>
>>72055089
why not
>>
fucking amazing, the "show" scene is one of the beautifulest scene ever and the music is soooo cool
Best movie of the year
>>
>>72055108
is this you?
>>
>>72054915
>nobody told him
>>
>>72055329
is this me?
>>
>>72051921
>from the makers of Drive
i bet its just as overrated as Drive
>>
File: 1460280712182.jpg (59 KB, 951x1280) Image search: [Google]
1460280712182.jpg
59 KB, 951x1280
>>72055362
dont ruse me
theres no torrent
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.