[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is, objectively, the best episode of Family Guy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (185 KB, 1327x1251) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
185 KB, 1327x1251
What is, objectively, the best episode of Family Guy?
>>
>>72051295
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iu0orqfyv8M
>>
The Bird's the Word episode. Best ever.
>>
the one where brian and stewie go back in time to the first episode of family guy
>>
>>72051295
The last one, this shit is memes
>>
Bill and Peter's Bogus Journey
>>
something from S1 before it went to utter garbage
>>
The one where Stewie and Brian get locked in the bank vault.
>>
>>72051295
The one with Death in it
>>
>>72051590
kys, Family Guy was pretty decent till at least Season 8
>>
>>72051624
fuck off Jon
>>
Almost any where time travel is involved
>>
>>72051435
this in all honesty
>>
>>72051671

I'd say they dropped off heavily from seasons 5-9, but then started picking up again.
>>
>>72051724
wrong
>>
>>72051295
A Fish out of Water
>>
>>72051295
american dad
>>
Da Boom, anyone who says otherwise is underage
>>
>>72051295
>Family guy seasons 1-7
It's all shit after that.
>>
When you wish upon a weinstein
>>
File: cotd_email_1464977830_00032.jpg (35 KB, 342x250) Image search: [Google]
cotd_email_1464977830_00032.jpg
35 KB, 342x250
let's go to the hop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQEhBai711o
>>
>>72054617
Damn, any videos of Mcfarlane singing this?
>>
Obvioulsy a show made out of bits, not meant to be taken as episodic. But those "road to" are fun like road to north pole.
>>
Either the one with Norm Macdonald as death or the one where they go to the brewery and its like willy wonka
>>
Which episode is where Peter dresses up as a chimney sweeper and then lands in a room with two children. He tries to calm them because they're surprised but he just makes it all worse, then starts puking and crying. Just thinking about it makes me laugh.
>>
>>72055848
Its even better than you remember, he fucking lands on both of them and kills them instantly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMnUC9PQ4M0
>>
>>72054161
Came here to post this. Everything else posted ITT is trash.
>>
>>72056811
Fucking lol.

Thanks dude.
>>
◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ
heheheh
>>
It has to be one of the "Stewie and Brian go somewhere and wacky hijinx ensue"-episodes
>>
>>72051295
All of them after it got cancelled and before they got picked up again. So none like that one time I played table tennis with prince on the moon.
My shin hurts.
Ow.
My shin hurts.
Owee.
My shin hurts.
Hsssss.
My shin hurts.
Eeeeee.
My shin hurts.
Mmmmmmh.
My shin hurts.
My shin hurts.
Fuck.
My shin hurts.

Hope you laughed, because of this amazing 'comedy'
>>
Anyone remember which episode Stewie and Brian used a cutaway gag to escape a certain death? Like they were tried to train tracks and they went "Remember when we had anal sex with Bill Cosby?"
>>
>>72051295
PTV
>>
>>72053758

This desu. Better in every way. FG is shit.
>>
>>72057234
No but in the later seasons there's an episode where peter wants to go to the clam on a treasure hunt but its closed and locked. He says "lets try this, this is worse then that one time in the clam" and they show up in the clam, is that what your talking about or did they do it more than once?
>>
>>72057419
>is that what your talking about or did they do it more than once?
They've broken the 4th wall with the cutaway gags so many times that I'm starting to lose count. I've got no idea.

>google "family guy wiki cutaway gags"
>there's a complete list of all cutaway gags
Autism, right?

http://familyguy.wikia.com/wiki/Cutaway_gags
>>
>>72057483
There is a wiki for fucking everything
>>
>>72057561
Yeah, but this particular wiki has a near complete listing of all Family Guy cutaway gags
>>
The one where Quaqmire and Peter start a band.
>>
Older family guy looks shit and has worse humour idc what people say im not gonna see it
>>
>>72054161
>I'm sorry Lois, I just can't eat this.
>Oh, because it's not kosher?
>....yeah, let's go with that.
>>
>>72051435

Fuck yes!!!!

Came to post this!
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.