[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Agents of SHIELD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
So does this show get good or is it just a poor placeholder for those who can't wait for the Marvel movies?
>>
It gets better, but never really good.
>>
>>72050984
How is it compared to the Flash? I'd prefer less drama and more super-powered villains.
>>
Each season gets better than the last, because they start to drift from the movies and are given access to some Cree/Inhuman stories.
>>
>>72051046

There's not as much relationship stuff as Flash, but the high points of supervillainy, or powers in general, also don't match up with Flash.

It's basically an average cop/light spy drama on a big 3 network. Don't get your expectations up and you might enjoy some things.
>>
>>72050871
Last season is v. good, considering the limited budget they have to work with.
>>
>>72051046
Its better than Flash but still average for the most part.
>>
>>72050871
The shows gets better and better with each season, more character development and stakes. The plot accelerates 1000x after the Winter Soldier tie in
>>
who is best gril?
>>
>>72050871
This is the one they should have canceled instead of Agent Carter. I gave it season 1 as some shows take a while to get their footing, but 1/2 way through season 2 it was still crap. So I stopped watching it.
>>
>>72051046
Being that Flash is the worst capeshit on TV the answer is that even though Shield is terrible, it's a fucking masterpiece compared to Flash.
>>
>>72052033
Well, you did wrong. Just watch the last two seasons. You don't even need to catch up
>>
>>72051318
What about Arrow?
>>
>>72052144
I just don't like any of the characters. Not a single likeable one, they're all pretty annoying.
>>
Are there people who literally can't wait to see the next Marvel movie?
>>
File: ming na wen.jpg (89 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
ming na wen.jpg
89 KB, 500x750
>>72051985
>>
>>72050871
It's mediocre. It did change the formula a bit after the release of The Winter Soldier but the quality never really got any better. You might like it once it moves away from the episodic stuff into longer plot arcs and SHIELD falls apart but if you didn't like it to begin with that's unlikely.
>>
>>72052340
only first 2 seasons are really greatm read wikis for S3 and S4, expect a sorta-reboot becuz Flash's Flashpoint Paradox
>>
It gets a lot better in S1 after the Winter Soldier movie tie-in. First half of S1 was shite. Its been very good since.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.