[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will we get a high budget Hollywood movie about Muhammad (pbuh)?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
When will we get a high budget Hollywood movie about Muhammad (pbuh)?
>>
>>72049874
>high budget movie about a guy who cant be portrayed on film
It could actually be a pretty neat idea to make a movie in which you cant see the main character all the time, but that doesnt work with a high budget Hollywood movie
>>
Probably never. The sand niggers don't like portrayals of their paedophile "prophet". There was a film made about him years ago though but he never actually appears on screen.
>>
>>72049980
>>
Has no one watched The Message? Its on youtube.
>>
>>72050039
Haram Henry
>>
>>72049874
Too much rape and pedophilia would have Muslims up in arms
>>
>>72049980
Isn't there already a film like that?

I think Muhammad brother or cousin was the main character or something.
>>
>>72051300
You mean too little.
>>
I'd be down as long as they casted a little hottie as Aisha.
>>
>>72049874
It will only be good if Muhammad is black, the real reason muzzies chimp out if he is depicted artistically
>>
>>72049874
Are you allowed to do that? I'd have thought each frame would be an image of captain mo, which is haram under their wacky mystic laws.
>>
>>72049980
>The Prophet Muhammad is not portrayed in this movie instead a first person view is given when talking about Prophet Muhammad. The movie is similar to The Message.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGxVWDLO87I

Yep it has been done already in animated form. Would be cool to see a live adaption of this
>>
>>72050039
Imagine a POV Prophet Muhammad movie directed by David Lynch

>That cave scene when Angel Gabriel suddenly appears to Muhammad and shouts out "READ"
As you get horrific nightmarish images of Angels and Demons as Qur'anic passages are read out loud

Would pay good money to watch that.

The scene when Muhammad is sent into heaven and sees Jesus etc: imagine a Twin Peaks red room like dream.
>>
>>72051932
If anyone does not know: the Qur'an details about spiritual entity beings that God created alongside man: then being Jinns.

Would be great to see a Jinn movie made using Qur'anic passages; as it is stated that Satan is a part of the Jinn and some humans bowed down to them.
>>
File: muhammad.jpg (36 KB, 413x600) Image search: [Google]
muhammad.jpg
36 KB, 413x600
>>72051348
Yeah, it's Iranian and it came out a year or so ago. Cinematography by Vittorio Storaro.
>>
>>72052052
Oh. I was thinking of the film The Message from 76.
>>
>>72051392
>>
I'd like to see one directed by Mel Gibson, the wave of violence and death Islam brought to the world deserves a graphic director like him.
>>
when Islam calms the fuck down.
>>
>>72054372
He can make a Passion of the Christ 3 dealing with 6th century Christians getting the news of Islam and how they responded to it.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.