[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>So now that the dust has settled Which one is the better
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: yabs.jpg (36 KB, 420x199) Image search: [Google]
yabs.jpg
36 KB, 420x199
>So now that the dust has settled

Which one is the better comedy-kino
>>
Young Farnkenstein.
>>
Blazing Saddles is funnier and bolder. Young Frankenstein is more compelling and well-directed.

They are both astounding works of cinematic pastiche that haven't been bettered since. The fact that Brooks put out these two movies in the space of the year is amazing.
>>
>>72048825
Young Frankenstein feels like less of a comedy and more of a homage to monster movies, it still has some amazing bits but I agree.

Young Frankenstein I feel like is a better film but alot of Blazing Saddles jokes hit harder
>>
Abby something...
>>
File: putting_on_the_ritz.jpg (609 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
putting_on_the_ritz.jpg
609 KB, 1920x1080
Young Frankenstein.

Sorry, I just really love classic horror, and it's one of those "Loved it as a kid, watched it as an adult and just appreciated it more" kinds of movies.
>>
>>72048665
I can't and won't choose
>>
>>72049633
Guy on right was the dad in Everybody Loves Raymond?
>>
>>72048665

Blazing Saddles, all day erryday
>>
>>72049633
I ain't got no boooooody
>>
Abby some-one
>>
>>72049896
Yes
>>
>>72049633
>>72050360
Are you saying that I put an abnormal brain into a seven and a half foot long, fifty-four inch wide GORILLA?

IS THAT WHAT YOU'RE TELLING ME?
>>
I refuse to choose one of them
>>
>>72050275
>>72050442

What did he say the sheriff is near?
>>
>No. It's pronounced EYE-GORE

The way he delivers that line with his shit eating grin gets me every single time.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.