[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is nobody talking about this? Holy shit he was a legend for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
Why is nobody talking about this? Holy shit he was a legend for fuck sakes.
>>
Only Americans and children find that shit funny.
>>
>>72047320
>I only like REAL British comedy like The Inbetweeners and Mighty Boosh
>>
>>72047342
The mighty boosh is as unfunny as mr bean. Never seen the inbetweeners.
>>
>>72047320
hello rebbit.
>>
>>72047342
>Atkinson
Upper Class shit

>The Inbetweeners
normie shit

>Mighty Boosh
hipster shit
>>
RATE BLACKADDER SEASONS

God Tier:
Blackadder Goes Forth

Great Tier:
Blackadder II

Good Tier:
Blackadder the Third

Okay I Guess Because of Brian Blessed Tier:
Blackadder
>>
>>72047292
how is this man so universally funny
>>
>>72047470
2 and 4 are equally great. 3 is pretty good and 1 is okay.
>>
>>72047470
2 > 4 > 3 > Christmas Special > 1
>>
>>72047470
>Blackadder Goes Forth
>God Tier
I wish this meme would end. It's nothing but recycled jokes and characters from earlier seasons, and the gags are longwinded and predictable. It gets uniformly praised solely because of the last five minutes, and everyone forgets the rest of the season.
>>
>>72047517
The xmas special isn't canon.
>>
File: mr-bean.jpg (105 KB, 1400x1400) Image search: [Google]
mr-bean.jpg
105 KB, 1400x1400
Rate this show
>>
>>72047573
Fuck you the whole thing is gold
>>
>>72047595
Better than both movies
>>
>>72047596
That's about the limit of intelligent discussion I was expecting. By 4 they were tired, recycling themselves, and basically just Ben Elton's soapbox. But God forbid anyone point that out, because muh sacred Blackadder.
>>
>>72047573

That's what I think. I'm fucked if I understand how people can sit through Forth without picking up on how sloppily written it is. Then again I'm the only person I know who likes the intelligent early Baldrick more than any of the later dumb ones...
>>
I preferred cunning Baldrick to meme retard Baldrick.

The show would have been much better if Blackadder was the scheming politician home with all the intrigue while Baldrick had street smarts to balance it out. Like, Baldrick would be an idiot when it came to who was next in line to the throne or who's better on the throne, while Blackadder wouldn't know how to kidnap someone. Blackadder would also have the sarcastic wit that Baldrick wouldn't be familiar with, making him look foolish instead of actually being a blithering retard.
>>
>>72047573
The whole season was great you pleb
>>
>>72047292
>Why is nobody talking about this?

well OP I'd *like* to think it's because of resistance to twatter trends but that'd probably be giving /tv/ credit it doesn't deserve. more probably it's from sheer oversight
>>
>>72047292
> British """""""humor"""""""

Ever
>>
>>72047623
>muh
mmm yes intelligent discussion
:^)
>>
File: ooh-matron.png (103 KB, 350x343) Image search: [Google]
ooh-matron.png
103 KB, 350x343
>>72047678
>I say Lord Faggiton-Smythe, that vicar is dressed in WOMEN'S CLOTHING!
>pelt each other with custard pies for 20 minutes while the Benny Hill theme plays
>>
>>72047720
lel
>>
>>72047637
They don't call you clever jake for nothing
>>
>>72047470
What? 3 is the best series! 2 and 4 are both Great Tier though.
>>
>>72047488
Mr Bean doesnt speak.

Its THE reason it took off around the world, its humour was universal
>>
>>72047425
Sup my fellow redditor. Why are you pretending to be a fa/tv/irgin? You're sticking out like a sore thumb.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.