[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Frasier meets Hannibal at a psychiatry conference, they talk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: hannibalfrasier.jpg (124 KB, 1265x358) Image search: [Google]
hannibalfrasier.jpg
124 KB, 1265x358
Frasier meets Hannibal at a psychiatry conference, they talk for a while, and Frasier invites him over for dinner.
What happens next, /tv/?
>>
anthony hopkins is the superior lecter
>>
>>72045129
His problem was that he was too small and old to be a convincing serial killer.
>>
>>72045190
He'd been in prison for like 10 years by TSOTL, Hopkins was 54 at the time that film was released, making that version of Lecter probably around 44 at the time of incarceration, I don't think that's too old considering he'd been killing people for many years
>>
Through some ridiculous game of telephone, Hannibal ends up eating himself.

Eddie is seen chewing on a femur as the closing shot.
>>
>>72045102

I think they'd get along well until Frasier trips himself by disagreeing with Lecter about something, now he didn't actual mean to do so, but he just wanted to have a nice challenging discourse but within 15 minutes Frasier's blood is up and finally he storms out and says the meal was ill-prepared.

Cut to later and Frasier feels absolutely awful and begins to pen a letter of apology when he hears a knock on the door.
>>
Nothing. They would get along great. Lecter only kills the rude, it is the most offensive thing to him, and Frasier is very polite and well mannered.
>>
They end up eating Niles
>>
Hannibal Lecter is just Edward Cullen with a PhD
>>
>>72045102
salad tossed
>>
>>72045129
No shit, next tell your incredibly groundbreaking theory that the Star Wars originals were better than the prequels
>>
Fraiser and lecter become friends but his dad is suspicious

Frasier claims that he is a great psychatrist so he would obviously know his new friend is a serial killer and eats people

It's a comedy of errors
>>
>>72045102
He gets a call from Niles and has to leave early because Maris got stuck in the stairs
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.