[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the GOAT Pokemon movie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6
File: MS002.png (737 KB, 580x858) Image search: [Google]
MS002.png
737 KB, 580x858
Is this the GOAT Pokemon movie?
>>
>>72045005

This was the BvS of my childhood
>>
>>72045005
Pokemon sucks ass juice.
>>
you know, in retrospect, i feel mildly sorry for the parents who got dragged along to [popular children's cartoon THE MOVIE]

maybe in these fucked up times of ours it'll soon be the brain-broken parents demanding their children come along to watch [children's cartoon but totally for adults too ;) THE MOVIE]
>>
>>72045092

I remember the whole school going to see this movie when I was a kid
>>
>>72045092
BROTHER MY BROOOTHER
>>
>>72045160
Worst thing I ever dragged my parents to was The Power Rangers movie.
By the time the pokemon movie came out I was old enough to be dropped off and picked up.
>>
>>72045092

i legit cried when ash turned to stone
>>
>>72045005
thats not Spell Of The Unknown
>>
THE POWER OF OOOOOONNNE
>>
>>72045160

tbqf I think it'd have been funny to have watched all those parents take their kids to watch the south park movie, my sister took me and I still remember a few families getting up and leaving within the first 20 minutes
>>
>>72045160
My dad liked pokemon, he still quotes team rocket to this very day
>>
>>72045092

>mewtwo is unironically a better villain than what has been used in marvel movies
>>
>>72045092
>the BvS
Why did you hate it?
>>
>>72045241
cried when pikachu wouldn't attack bizarro pikachu
>>
>>72045005
Yes, actually.
>>
Remember when everything was 2000?
>>
>>72046878
Waiting for everything to be 3000. What a time to be alive it was
>>
File: 88.png (19 KB, 88x88) Image search: [Google]
88.png
19 KB, 88x88
>>72045092
>>72045005
The 1st and second Pokemon Movie were legit Kino.
3 was eh.

Everything after that was pure garbage.
>>
>>72045005
I was one of those Pokeshippers, so anything that fed into that was the very best.
>>
The PAL DVD of the first movie is $50 on ebay. it is going up now because of Go.

waiting for netflix to add it
>>
>>72045092
i had this poster in my old bedroom
>>
File: sad_superman.png (136 KB, 384x324) Image search: [Google]
sad_superman.png
136 KB, 384x324
>Haven't played a Pokemon game since gen 1
>Find out about Pokemon Go from work colleague and download it
>Vanilla normie shit, but has a decent gimmick
>Tfw walked into a light post while walking to a meeting because I was trying to catch one of those shit tier bats and the client saw me do it
>>
>>72047381
Fucking hell really? I think I might try shill mine off to someone.
>>
Anyone still have those pokmon vhs tapes that had multiple episodes bundled together? I have a few of them still from my childhood.
>>
>>72047549

I have the one that came with my N64
>>
pokemon gold/silver are kino, it had to be said
>>
im an expert in Pokemon kino. the following, in order, are the best Pokemon kino. objectively. if a Pokemon movie didn't make it, it is shit.

>Pokemon 2000
>Pokemon The First Movie
>Pokemon Destiny Deoxys
>Pokemon Rise of Darkrai
>Pokemon Giratina and the Sky Warrior
>Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea
>>
>>72047689
>no Pokemon 3
>no Pokemon 4Ever
>no Lucario and the Mystery of Mew

shit list m8
>>
>>72045092
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5i8tCNDTr3I
>>
>>72047689
Shit taste bro
>>
This was the true GOAT

>Muh first waifu
>>
>>72045160
I was rewatching the original the other day and thought this especially during the pikachu short.
>>
>>72048735
Were you born in the current millennia?
>>
>>72047736
Lucario and Mysery of Mew were legit.

That Lucario V Ash Scene increased my boner size tenfold

And what the fuck was up with Max and his boner for Jirachi. Like >.>
>>
>>72047429
>client
>meeting
>calls others normies
How hypocritical.
>>
>>72045092
I feel bad for making my parents sit through this
>>
>>72045005
My mom still maintains to this day that this was the worst movie she's ever seen
>>
>>72045092
Your childhood was shit.
>>
>>72049281
Me too but I remember all the kids in the theater were crying when Pikachu was trying to revive Ash. I would hope she'd react the same way I would in her situation and just be glad the kids were all into it (but I'd honestly be really interested in anything they liked, because she did the total opposite my whole life and it fucked me up)
>>
File: download.png (11 KB, 299x169) Image search: [Google]
download.png
11 KB, 299x169
The recently announced movie is going to break a billion isnt it?
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.