[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was the purpose of this?? The director specifically got
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Capture.jpg (272 KB, 2560x1082) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
272 KB, 2560x1082
What was the purpose of this?? The director specifically got two men to start kissing for what reason?
>>
it's a black woman in a beanie
>>
>>72043700
Are you retarded watch the scene it definitely a dude. with moving picture you can easily see the face of a man.
>>
Pandering to niggers and faggots obviously

This is what you wanted to hear, right?
>>
A P O L O G I Z E
>>72043411
>>
>>72043688
I guess because sometimes thats something you see when walkring around town
>>
A dark knight and his dark squire, learning how to "sheath his sword"
>>
>OP thinks there are no gay people in real life
>so if a film has them it's an unrealistic film
>>
>>72043716
That's how black women look. Don't be decieved.
>>
>>72043688
Do Americans really have a white gray skyline like this in their country?
>>
>>72044187
>gay people in real life
>they exist, they have on purpose, their presence isn't trying to say anything

>gay people in a movie
>they are specifically placed in a scene for a purpose to say something.

Its the same way people have sex every day, so sex is commonplace, but putting it a movie has a specific point/purpose.
>>
>>72045502
What does it mean if a director has a straight couple kissing in the background?
>>
>>72045585
/thread
>>
>>72043688
You know how you never ever notice straight couples kissing in the background of movies?
It's like that, but for gay people. You fags shove your straightness in everyone's face and it's just normal to you, you don't see how gross and unwanted it is
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.