[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Movies that the critics were paid off to review negatively.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: batman-vs-superman-review-pic.jpg (151 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
batman-vs-superman-review-pic.jpg
151 KB, 720x480
ITT: Movies that the critics were paid off to review negatively.

1. BvS
>>
>>72042473
Love this meme
>>
>>72042473
So cringe thread?
>>
Maybe XMen. Potentially Skwad.
>>
>>72042473
They werent paid off. The movie was beyond the average internet blogger. Why do they add blogger scores to the "professional" score again and not the user score?
>>
>>72042473
Very likely but it's still a shit movie, can't deny that.
>>
A P O L O G I Z E . . .
>>72043411
>>
It was sort of up for debate whether RT critics get paid off because of this movie getting trashed. After ghostbusters getting close to 80% its pretty much confirmed. I hope these fucks stop having their politically correct cuckscore rating posted on my videos when I go to order them on my cable box now, audience rating 1000x more valuable and accurate.
>>
We have to rethink all scores in light of recent events.

The difference between mcu and non mcu capeshit calls for review
>>
All movies suck and critics are pointless.

Only film amd cinema are worth the evolved viewers time.
>>
>>72042473
Keep telling that to yourself and maybe, just maybe, one day Zack Snyder will descend from the sky to give you his blessing and ask you to continue his glorious creation. Until that happens we will assume there was no glorious creation at all and that BvS is a bad movie.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.