[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ash vs Evil Dead
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: breaking-news.png (628 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
breaking-news.png
628 KB, 1280x720
What did everyone think of this? I thought it was a LOT better than I expected it to be. CGI was a tad dodgy though

Also

>that ending
>>
the first and only bump
>>
I liked the first few eps. Never finished the series, it felt weird how bad some of the effects were. You reminded me I should finish it.
>>
>>72042912
The last two episodes are worth it I reckon, especially if you liked the first movie
>>
>>72042350
I fell in love with the hiker girl in the last episode, she is the most beautiful girl I ever saw, unfortunately I'll never know her name.
>>
>>72042350
First episode was fantastic. Everything else was meh. The writer interviews made them seem like a bunch of talentless fags going "yeah so epic haha dude its crazy". And you compare the quality of the pilot with the rest of the episodes and the reason for the dip in quality becomes apparent. Really hope raimi just takes the reins this season and head writes and directs the fucking thing.
>>
>>72042955
You could stop being an autist and just look the episode up on imdb. Waifufags are truly pathetic, its like a mental illness
>>
>>72042350
The pilot should have been a full length movie and the just dumped the rest of the season into the trash
>>
>>72042955
I remember her from Home & Away, so it kinda felt weird
>>
>>72042350
Pilot was GOAT, the rest of the series was a pretty meh though apart from the ending. Not to sound cringe but that was a classic Ash moment
>>
Bad. Low budget, lacking in the silly practical effects department and physical comedy, everyone is trying to be badass and spouts one liners. No horror either. Couldn't reference Army of Darkness and was worse for it.

Just... bad.
>>
It's what it is, just some fun, it doesn't really waste time with subplots, it just shows people what they want from an Evil Dead setup
>>
>>72043022

the pilot was good but there were much better episodes, stop riding Raimi's cock

>>72043155

You type like a woman.
>>
>>72042350
I just started watching this today.

I'm always a little bit freaked when I've just recently started or finished a show or season of a show and I go to /tv/ and someone's made a thread about the same show. More so when it's a movie, of course.
>>
>>72043706
ash loses his other hand in the finale
>>
It ran out of steam before it ended.

Lucy Lawless kinda ruined it for me. Never been a big fan of hers. Seems kinda cunty.
>>
>>72042955
Sorry to do this to you Anon, but she's Hugo Weaving's daughter and now you know this you'll never be able to not see his face in hers.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.