[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here has plans to make there own tv show? >are you writing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 221x246) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 221x246
Who here has plans to make there own tv show?

>are you writing it or just thinking about it?
>are you going to film the pilot yourself?
>how will you finance it?

I started writing it recently, I am going to film it and try to save at least for a year to make it.
>>
>Who here has plans to make there own tv show?

None at all, but I do have a head full of dreams like every other unremarkable person brought up in the media saturated world.

I've always wanted to do a show about a wanderer in a post apocalyptic American South-West that explores the theme of 'What happens to the Materialists when the Material world has fallen apart?'
>>
Not a tv show, but I'm writing a book. It's about a guy who suddenly starts hearing a woman's voice in his head.
>>
>>72042275
The walking dead?
>>
>>72042339
Sounds cool, Is it similar to her? Do they fall in love?
>>
Mine are stupidly ambitious. Like "Adventures in Space Accounting". It's office drama IN SPACE.
>>
>>72042346
Not really what I had in mind. No zombies. Nothing supernatural.

Just a ruined world and the people who live in it.
>>
>>72042346
ayyyy
>>
>>72042359
I thought about it at first, but I was think more about the voice telling him to do stuff and he starts to slowly go insane, andlater finds out who the voice actually belongs to.
>>
>>72042523
Yeah don't fall into a cliche.

>>72042442
There are some good twilight zones about that, watch the show>
>72042412
Why not, if it's funny it's funny
Or etc. good writing is good writing.
>>
>>72042523
You know that's already a Hollywood movie, right?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.