[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Episode VIII and VIIII leaks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: kylorenmask.jpg (26 KB, 470x470) Image search: [Google]
kylorenmask.jpg
26 KB, 470x470
In 8 Kylo Ren turns to the light and snoke dies

In 9 Rey turns to the dark

https://youtu.be/VD0nHOujv3c
>>
>Kills billions of people
>Is allowed to be a good guy

No. You can't do that.
>>
>>72041940
Vader did, his ghost was in VI
>>
bantz
>>
>VIIII
>>
File: 1393504516738.gif (3 MB, 255x191) Image search: [Google]
1393504516738.gif
3 MB, 255x191
>yfw Anakin's ghost returns and has a heart-to-heart with Kylo
>>
>>72041846
Kathleed "fuck men" Kennedy wouldn't allow that.
>>
>>72044002
she dun goofed up fuckin star wars which you would think is hard to do
>>
>>72041846
9 is IX. Learn Roman numerals, retard. At least learn to count to X.
>>
>Hey guys watch muh gay ass yootubes videos!

No thanks.
>>
>>72041846
>snoke dies

In the second movie in the trilogy?

Very fucking unlikely.

Also, they haven't even begun work on the script for ep9, so this is clearly made up bullshit.
>>
>>72041940
well honestly most people won't care about that, but killing Han, his own father, is what most people will have a problem with, which is why i doubt ren will get redeemed, the only way the redeem him will be in ep 9 when he sacrifices himself to save rey/luke/good guys in a fight against snoke/baddies.
>>
>>72044235
Rian wrote 8 & 9 together. 9 may not be fully fleshed out, but the story is there. Having said that, OP if full of shit.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.