[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does he even have a superpower? How did he get to be all ninja
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: Kitty Kitty.jpg (15 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
Kitty Kitty.jpg
15 KB, 600x300
Does he even have a superpower? How did he get to be all ninja and shit? They didn't even bother to explain
>>
Magic powers from his grandma, what a specimen
>>
He literally explained that he comes from a long line of warriors
>>
File: 1346168486423.jpg (79 KB, 720x479) Image search: [Google]
1346168486423.jpg
79 KB, 720x479
>>
>>72041432

It's black magic, my nigga.
>>
Extra tendons
>>
>>72041432
Nobody in Marvel movies has actual superpowers
>>
>>72041704
spiderman does
>>
>>72041964
Nope, his webs aren't organic.
>>
>>72041432

he is black so he has plot Armour from whotey
>>
>>72041455
>that explains how he is faster than cars and matching captain america

Are you slow?
>>
>>72042656
This triggers me, War Machine clearly should have died but he only got paralyzed
>>
>>72041432
i'm curious about that too
can any1 explain?
>>
>Does he even have a superpower?

BBC
>>
>>72042669
Theoretically it could be possible to make a superhuman using nothing but natural selection, but it would take so long to do.

If you just kept breeding the best of the best with each other over a long long time, eventually the offspring would continue to grow stronger and faster and better.
>>
As Black Panther he gets to eat a magical Wakandan jungle herb that gives him Cap-level strength and agility, and also enhances his senses.
>>
>>72042736
BBC news?
>>
That's for his solo movie, and you asking questions is exactly what they want to try and get you to go see it.
>>
>>72041432
He's a superintelligent ninja in a suit made out of vibrainium.
>>
he's a kang
>>
>>72042874
>superhuman
>African

LOL
>>
>>72042874
eat a dick
>>
trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls:the thread

What enjoyment do you take from pretending like you can't google or wiki this information? and when someone points out how retarded you are they're the bad guy.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.