[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Everybody knows shit’s fucked I don’t give a good goddamn
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Everybody knows shit’s fucked
I don’t give a good goddamn
Your Superman is a motherfucker
I don’t wanna see him again
>>
>>72041377
YOU CAN'T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT
YOU CAN'T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT
>>
>>72041377
why didnt superman just choke him to cut off his blood flow for 5 seconds so he passes out temporarily and he can restrain him
>>
>>72041435
Why did it take Superman thirty years to adapt to Earth and take Zod thirty seconds?
>>
>>72041377
Man, 'Man of Steel' really gets under peoples skin doesn't it?
>>
>>72041399
Kek
>>72041435
>WHY DIDN'T SUPERMAN USE THE PERUVIAN SUBMISSION CHOKE THAT I HAVE MASTERED IN MY ENTRY LEVEL JIU JITSU CLASS?

This is what you sound like.

>>72041458
Superman adapted in like the first 10 years, you silly boy. Also,
>a child adapting to a hostile alien planet
vs
>a grown adult genetically designed to do just that
>>
>>72042249
But Zod didn't want to live among humans as a god because he said he didn't want to go through the long and painful adapting process. Then at the end he goes through it in a jiffy.
>>
but le apologize

le extended kino
>>
>>72042333
The quote you're referring to made it clear that Zod was more concerned about the assimilation process than the planet's atmospherics. The dude was literally Islam.
>>
>>72042410
What made Kryptonians super strong, super sensed and super resilient? Was it the atmosphere, or was it the sun?

In either case, why did all the other kryptonians who hadn't experienced either before even match Superman who had been "nurtured" by them for his whole life?

Did the Kryptonians know that they'd get superpowers and would be invincible to earth-weaponry? If so, why did they bother killing humans and wasting time? If not, why weren't they more cautious?
>>
>>72042485
>Was it the atmosphere, or was it the sun?
Don't know, does it matter?
>why did all the other kryptonians who hadn't experienced either before even match Superman who had been "nurtured" by them for his whole life?
They didn't, they were wearing those space suits and couldn't fly. Only Zod rips off his suit at the end and match Superman.

What I don't understand is why Zod wanted to terraform Earth so badly. The cryptionians weren't superhuman back on Cryptonite, so the Earth's atmosphere is clearly superior.

And why did he hate Superman so much? Wasn't we going to use the same tech that made Superman to colonize Earth?
>>
You know when Supes was on Zod's spaceship and the atmosphere fucked him up, reducing him to human strength? This was a major plot point requiring him to be rescued.

Why didn't he just hold his breath? He demonstrates repeatedly that he can survive in the airless vacuum of space.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.