[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is every King of the Hill episode basically >Strawman comes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 0AnFGUN.jpg (41 KB, 497x410) Image search: [Google]
0AnFGUN.jpg
41 KB, 497x410
Is every King of the Hill episode basically

>Strawman comes onto the show
>Hank is a good boy, he dindu nuffin - he just wanted to mow his lawn. He was getting his propane career back on track!
>Strawman is defeated in some way by Hank's old fashioned ways

Or am I missing something?
>>
>am I missing something?
A brain
>>
What's your endgame? You keep making this thread.
>>
File: 1257909509169.jpg (53 KB, 494x368) Image search: [Google]
1257909509169.jpg
53 KB, 494x368
>>
>OP can't into comfycore
>>
>>72041428
Me on the left
>>
>>72041428
This episode was so much more different than the rest of the series
>>
>KotH has a literal cuck character
It was ahead of its time
>>
What is it about /tv/ that makes people spam the same fucking bait threads, day in and day out? Get a fucking life.
>>
>>72041441
if OP is looking for comfycore, why is he trying to watch KotH?

I get anxious if I watch it, especially if it's a Peggy, Bobby, Bill, or Luanne episode

I'd like a version of the show where you just watch Hank live his life peacefully, and enjoy himself and love his family and friends.
>>
DONT JIGGLE THE TRAYS
>>
>>72041668
>What is it about /tv/ that makes people spam the same fucking bait threads, day in and day out?

The most successful meme to ever grace this board has LITERALLY been spammed for 4 years at this point.
>>
>>72041105
Yep. It's a show about the failure of the conservative American boomer generation to adapt and open up to new things outside their routine or safety zone.
>>
>>72042896
LOTTA LOYALTY FOR A HIRED POSTER
>>
>>72041668

>What is it about /tv/ that makes people spam the same fucking bait threads, day in and day out? Get a fucking life.

Autism.

And hostility towards moderation.
"Fuck you, Janitors! This place is supposed to be spammed with the same shitpsosts every fucking 45 minutes!"
>>
>>72041105
>>72041105
love king of the hill so much it will be great comfort when America is thrown into civil war reminder of the old days
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.