[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just finished this. What do I watch now? Do I just cancel Netflix?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: TwinPeaks_openingshotcredits.jpg (69 KB, 382x288) Image search: [Google]
TwinPeaks_openingshotcredits.jpg
69 KB, 382x288
Just finished this. What do I watch now? Do I just cancel Netflix?
>>
Gravity Falls. Not even kidding.
>>
>>72040088
you still need to watch house of cards, the keith richards netflix original documentary / making of album thing, the whole Making Of A Meme Murder netflix original series, Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers, some old X-Files episodes...then we can start talking about cancellations
>>
File: 1396662405427.jpg (60 KB, 315x315) Image search: [Google]
1396662405427.jpg
60 KB, 315x315
Carnivàle
>>
did you watch the film Nightcrawler yet
>>
>>72040088
LOST
The Sopranos
>>
Old x-files
>>
>>72040088

Carnivale is mandatory watching for anyone who liked Twin Peaks.
>>
You watch the movie yet?
>>
>>72040584
No but I want to. Any streaming that I can watch it?
>>
I just finished it too, the series was perfect and the series ending was the creepiest ending ive seen in any movie or TV series
>>
Bates Motel took some heavy inspiration from Twin Peaks/
>>
>>72040738
I dont know, I just torrented it at kickass, wasnt great quality though
>>
>>72040105
>Gravity Falls

People younger than me keep recommending this.

I'm 33 and I haven't really enjoyed a lot of new television animation. The last one I really liked was some of the early seasons of Adventure Time. Don't like Rick and Morty.

Give it to me straight, will I enjoy Gravity Falls?
>>
>>72041527
Probably not, I watched it and enjoyed it, yet I roll my eyes at the humor quite a bit, but the references to older shows like twin peaks are nice, the mystery is good too, watch the pilot, if you dont like it, dont watch it.
>>
>>72041527
I don't really like cartoons either and had a lot of fun watching this one.
>>
stranger things is pretty fun maybe check that out but you could still just cancel netflix i mean i don't care
>>
>>72041527
Have you seen lost and wished it had set up its lore better, but liked it for the character interaction? If so I would recommend gravity falls. I feel like the latter show also handles it's lore far better.
>>
>he fell for the netflix meme

Literally a numale faggot, I bet you let your girlfriend peg your asshole.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.