[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it that every Superhero movie these days has to have the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Why is it that every Superhero movie these days has to have the heroes trying to kill each other? Does Hollywood want the Superhero movies to die off as much as we do?
>>
Why doesn't Iron Man shoot Captain America in the knee?
>>
>>72036990
>every Superhero movie
>two movies
>>
>>72036990
It's already dying
>>
It's metaphorical for the 2016 presidential election.
>>
>>72036990
They're copying Marvel comics, and Marvel hasn't actually had heroes fight crime in ten years. Every "event" is some bullshit excuse to pit one group of heroes against another group.
>>
Why doesn't Marvel go for the quality of TDK? Thinking back, this is leagues above Marvel's films.
>>
>>72036990
...two movies is every superhero movie?

I mean, I guess, if you use the two immediately previous superhero movies...but that wasn't the case in any of Marvels' Phase 2 stuff, nor Man of Steel, and it's not the plot of Doctor Strange, either.

Or Big Hero 6, I guess, if you want to include that. Which I do.

You high, OP?
>>
>>72039785
Age of Ultron had Ironman fight The Hulk. Antman has Antman fight The Falcon.
>>
>>72038297
2015 and 2016 have been bad
>>
>>72036990
You do realize that even if the heroes fight, the studios won't kill any of the involved parts, right? And even if they do, they will bring back the character, right?.
>>
>>72038297
>Ant Man Sequel
>Guardians of the Galaxy Sequel
>Avengers Infinity War
>Batman Standalone Movie
>Suicide Squad
>Suicide Squad 2
>Spiderman Homecoming
>Dr Strange
>Aquaman
>Justice League
>Thor sequel
>X Men sequel
>Deadpool sequel
>Inhumans
>New Power Rangers movie
>Wonder Woman
>Captain Marvel
>The Flash

>He believes Super hero movies are already dying
>>
File: spider-man-miles-morales.jpg (133 KB, 488x750) Image search: [Google]
spider-man-miles-morales.jpg
133 KB, 488x750
>>72040663
How ignorant can you be? Captian America dies in the comics, Spiderman dies in the comics and is replaced by a black guy.
>>
>>72041317
You don't need to spoiler that. Capeshit is such an integral part of this board now that if someone didn't know that information, they would be a newfag who hasn't spent nearly enough time here. I have no more than a passing interest in this dreck and I learned passively anyways.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.