[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Episode 8 >Revealed that Rey used the force to kill Han
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 236x373) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 236x373
>Episode 8
>Revealed that Rey used the force to kill Han Solo
>Kylo Ren was in a state of shock when he "killed" his own father
>Rey secretly has envy over Kylo Ren because he still has his parents
>Hux and The First Order betray Kylo Ren for being weak and banish him
>Rey gets elected as the new leader due to her potential
>Snoke only used Kylo Ren to get Rey into the Dark Side
>Snoke never intended to use Kylo Ren as a apprentice
>Kylo Ren converts into the light side
>Finn realizes he was seduced by Rey in order for her to find Luke Skywalker

Why do I see this coming
>>
>>72036648
>making the female the villan in the current year
Not gonna happen
>>
>>72036732
Wish it does. It'll make the story much more interesting and Rey much more hotter.
>>
>>72036732
I am a big fan of they theory that Rey is Sheev's granddaughter
>>
because you're a retard, anon

What will actually happen:
>Rey is training with Luke
>Luke sends Rey on a mission
>She gets captured by the First Order
>Taken to Snoke
>Snoke shows her visions of something she desires
>Kylo Ren has a problem with this
>He tries to stop Snoke
>They begin to fight
>Rey attacks Kylo
>Together, Rey and Snoke both defeat Kylo Ren with ease
>Kylo Ren dies but not before he redeems himself
>Rey is now a Dark Side user and the entire plot of Episode 9 will be about Finn and Poe and Luke trying to save her
>>
>>72036732
literally this
>>
>>72036816

What a beta boring plot.
>>
In the Eu, it makes sense for Luke to name his son Ben, because Obi Wan meant a lot to him, but why the fuck would Leia name her son Ben? She's never met the guy and Han only knew him for an hour or so. Why not just call him Bail Solo?
>>
>>72036648
Because you are really uncreative
>>
>>72036915
This, to be honest. It would make more sense for him to be named fucking Anakin than Ben or Obi-Wan. It was just the writers's way to play tribute to the original trilogy.
>>
>>72036648
>>72036816
>female
>dark side
Not going to happen EVER, like >>72036732
said.
>>
>>72036648
That would be fucking awesome and restore my faith in star wars.
>>72036732
Women can be villains also you fag. Why reduce and confine them to hero status.
>>
>>72036648
Rey is the reincarnation of the chosen one. Her entire skill set is exactly the same as Anakin's.
>>
>episode 8 will end with Kylo Ren joining Rey
>episode 9 will have him sacrifice himself to defeat Snoke
Someone screen cap this
>>
>>72037117
because feminism
>>
That's a pretty retarded theory, especially the part about Rey killing Han Solo with the Force, but it's very possible that Rey and Kylo Ren will have mirroring redemption/corruption arcs.
>>
>>72036732
The great thing about them making villains white men all the time is that the villain is usually the smartest and most powerful person in the movie. Can't even be mad, really.
>>
>>72037117
>That would be fucking awesome and restore my faith in star wars.

Quite a bit yeah.
>>
>Why do I see this coming
Because you're an idiot?
>>
>>72036648
Too bad Disney will never do something this cool and instead we'll get Episode 8: Episode 5: The First Order Strikes Back.
>>
this is total bullshit. kylo wanted to kill his dad
>>
>>72036648
>Rey has envy on Kylo cuz he has muh princess Leia
thats stupid anon, more than Trumps speech kek
>>
>>72036648
...this is the dumbest thing I've ever seen, holy shit. How are anons liking this?

/tv/ truly is the wasteland of 4chan. I expect I'll hear banjos in a moment.
>>
File: fucking destroyed.jpg (69 KB, 685x618) Image search: [Google]
fucking destroyed.jpg
69 KB, 685x618
>>72036648
>Why do I see this coming
Because your mom dropped you on your head. Cause I was fucking her too hard.
>>
>>72036732
what is the Clone Wars TV show?
>>
>>72039741

>How are anons liking this?

because the threads you make are shit and no one likes them
>>
>>72036981
funny how nobody has picked up that kylo and rey were switched at birth yet. kylo is luke's son and rey is han and leia's son.
>>
>>72039903

But Luke is still a virgin. Going nofap and semen retention made him the greatest jedi ever
>>
File: 1468607034904.jpg (146 KB, 1418x791) Image search: [Google]
1468607034904.jpg
146 KB, 1418x791
>>72036732
This. I so wish Disney would instead of making Rey the Mother of Galaxies or some shit and being the savior which you know they are going to do...
>>
>Everyone wants Kylo to redeem himself

That's not gonna fucking happen. No way in fucking hell. He killed his own father. There's no coming back from that, save maybe, MAYBE in the last couple minutes of the last movie.
>>
>>72039903
>rey is han and leia's son
knowing Disney this wouldn't surprise me tbqh
>>
>>72041992

He'll redeem himself in the last movie, fo sho.
>>
>>72041992
If we're rehashing the original trilogy, then >>72042032 this. Last ditch effort to take down Snoke, sacrificing himself. Luke will also die earlier in that same movie at some point.
>>
>>72042397
Luke will probably die, but that's a gimmie.

Kylo will kill Snoke himself at the end of Episode 8, and be the main villain in 9.
>>
>>72042445

It's so goddamn underwhelming that the potential main villain of the franchise has already been trashed in a lightsaber battle by the end of the first movie.
>>
>>72036648

>It was me, Finn. The author of all your pain
>>
>>72042597
Well yeah. That's kind of the point.

It's obvious he's going to take exactly the same "Whiny cunt who doesn't know shit ---> Stone cold badass" trajectory Luke took in ANH through ROTJ, except the twist is he's evil.
>>
>>72036648
This isnt the predictable money making format Disney is know for.

Go and fuck yourself.
>>
>>72036732
Zootopia had no problem with that.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.