[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did he do it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: wy.png (177 KB, 353x231) Image search: [Google]
wy.png
177 KB, 353x231
Why did he do it?
>>
>>72035301
he was raped as a child
>>
I think they tried to make a parallel that all these people in this movie are motivated in some way by their parents (Death, Abuse, Love)

However other then a line here and there it's never really developed.
>>
http://www.manofsteelanswers.com/lex-luthor-explained/
>>
What's that demon he's holding hands with in the end? I saw it yesterday but didn't understand that
>>
Autism
>>
File: 1441985940190.jpg (22 KB, 324x375) Image search: [Google]
1441985940190.jpg
22 KB, 324x375
WHAT THE FUCK WAS WITH THE JOLLY RANCHER SCENE?

WAS HE GAY? WAS HE GAY?

I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND THE SYMBOLISM OF THE JOLLY RANCHER SCENE
>>
Because the story needs to move. Really. No apparent reason in the movie apart from that (it is barely implied that it has something to do with real Lex)
>>
File: 919.png (205 KB, 501x445) Image search: [Google]
919.png
205 KB, 501x445
>>72035406
its Steppenwolfe you retarded pleb
>>
>>72035426
see
>>72035322
>>
>>72035406
a minor dc villain that literally 15 people know about
>>
>>72035480
Am i a retarded pleb for not reading childrens comic books? Ok then

>>72035562
yeah it was kinda weird because the movie didn't explain it, at first i thought he was controlling doomsday through that demon with the cubes, kinda like a remote control, but then i realized it didn't make sense
>>
>>72035633
>I watch children's movies but can't be bothered to look at youtube or virtually any other website where they explained who this was 2 days after the theatrical release
fucking retard
>>
>>72035708
>I watch children's movies but can't be bothered to look at youtube or virtually any other website where they explained
correct, i dont give enough shit. Notice how i didn't even made a thread about it, i just saw lex's stupid hair and remembered it, then came here to ask. Sorry i offended your kiddie cartoon shit
>>
As a dorky jerkoff with tons of money, TourturedButNobleRichHero and HandsomeAllAmericanBoyWithAHeartOfGold are his natural enemies. Being a crazy little shit with too much power he decided to pick a fight with them.
>>
>>72035301
he wanted to be the joker
>>
>>72035786
>correct, i dont give enough shit but I'm going to enter a discussion about it and show everyone how retarded I am
just stop while you're down
>>
>>72035301
he is fedora and went crazier because superman is real
>>
>>72035902
>I'm going to enter a discussion about it
thats literally all i do here on /tv/ senpai
>>
>>72035480
It wasn't Steppenwolf you fucking retard, it was Yuga Khan.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.