[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's worse, his acting or his directing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Jon Favreau,.jpg (169 KB, 901x1126) Image search: [Google]
Jon Favreau,.jpg
169 KB, 901x1126
What's worse, his acting or his directing?
>>
>>72034977
He started Marvel's empire with Iron Man, quit rather that put up with their bullshit and just directed the billion dollar Jungle Book, so I guess his acting is worse.
>>
His acting is fine as long as you like watching him on screen.

I have no room to comment on his directing other than to say this:

Marvel owes him literally about five billion dollars.
>>
>>72034977
Iron Man and Iron Man 2 are best movies of the entire MCU
'nuff said
>>
>>72034977
I liked him in The Replacements.
>>
>>72034977
His acting in Swingers was so money.
>>
>>72034977
His Speech writing for Obama
>>
>>72034977
His all-time best movie as director was "Iron Man."

His all-time best movie as an actor was "PCU."

Choose as you will.
>>
>>72037098
Based Vince carried that shit
>>
File: sopc207d-cl-jkt-main.jpg (187 KB, 1324x758) Image search: [Google]
sopc207d-cl-jkt-main.jpg
187 KB, 1324x758
COME ON ROCKY ASK ME, CAN I- DID I WHAAT?
>>
His eating
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.