[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's her best role?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 300x300
What's her best role?
>>
Helping a 12 year old discover his love of submissive women
And that 12 year old was me
>>
Her portrayal of Mr. Mime in the biopic The Mon Inside the Box
>>
File: stranger-than-maggie.jpg (246 KB, 1152x620) Image search: [Google]
stranger-than-maggie.jpg
246 KB, 1152x620
>>
Being able to play ninety year old women without prosthetics is no small talent.
>>
File: nien-2_3299e232.jpg (80 KB, 800x339) Image search: [Google]
nien-2_3299e232.jpg
80 KB, 800x339
I think Nien Nunb was her most subtle performance
>>
Where were you when you realized that Jake Gyllenhaal is Dorian Gray and Maggie Gyllenhaal is his portrait?
The more Jake ages, the more graceful and handsome he becomes. Likewise, the more Maggie ages, the more hideously grotesque she becomes.
>>
>>72032698

She really packed on the pounds for that
role. She deserved that Oscar.
>>
Stranger than fiction.

Meh movie, but did well in it.
>>
>>72032215
Either Secretary or Crazy Heart. Too lazy to decide for sure.
>>
>>72032215
The Secretary
>>
Star Wars Episode I
>>
>roll
>>
>>72033213
Wow, I totally forgot she was in that, and I actually really liked that movie. What the fuck.
>>
When she played that fucking bitch in "Frank"
>>
>>72032252
First post, best post.
>>
>best role

I'd rather see her best soles...hnnng.
>>
her ass, of course. the asshole is always the best hole. tighter.
>>
>>72032215
Why is she so cute but her brother so disgusting?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.