[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Disney doesn't show new trailer during the Rogue One
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
>Disney doesn't show new trailer during the Rogue One panel
>shows the BTS sizzle reel 3 times instead
>"ok they'll drop it during the ABC special like what was said originally"
>it's the sizzle reel again
Screw you, Disney. This movie will fail now because of you.
>>
What the FUCK, they said it was gonna be the trailer tonight?
>>
was it ever confirmed we were getting a trailer?
>>
>>72031940
I'm pretty sure Disney said there would be a new trailer. I remember seeing articles saying we were getting one.
>>
did i miss some ABC special on rouge one?
>>
>>72032240
It was a TFA special, but they said there would be a new trailer so people would actually watch it.

It wasn't a new trailer, it was the behind the scenes video we've seen since this morning.
>>
>>72032263
when was this. i dont watch any of the shitty big 3 networks
>>
>>72032027

They said "footage", they didn't say "trailer". Sneaky bastards.

I really don't care to see BTS stuff before a movie. Plot spoilers I can live with, but behind the scenes footage just breaks the magic.
>>
File: oarGJ.gif (610 KB, 245x200) Image search: [Google]
oarGJ.gif
610 KB, 245x200
>>72032263
>It wasn't a new trailer, it was the behind the scenes video we've seen since this morning.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kj08Jwp-2q0
>>
>>72031388

It's a Star Wars movie, it's going to make bank either way.

I guess they're not showing the trailer right now because apparently people paid to see the trailer? They want those people to get their money's worth.

But if you really want to see it, there's a super potato quality video up on Reddit's starwarsleaks page.
>>
>>72032350
Ended 24 min ago. Was on for an hour.
>>
>>72032402
If they want to give SWC something exclusive, show them something from Episode VIII. We have a year and a half till that movie's released. We only have 5 months till this one comes out and most people think it's a sequel to The Force Awakens. They have no idea it has Darth Vader in it or what it's about. They're doing terrible marketing this film.
>>
>>72032532
That can't be real? I would think most people aside from children who do not actually browse websites know this takes place before Ep4
>>
>>72032593
you'd honestly be surprised
I remember showing my friend the first trailer and he instantly said "a fourth Death Star??" and I had to explain it to him
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.