[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Man of Steel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1452304889632.jpg (302 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1452304889632.jpg
302 KB, 1280x720
Despite the recent flop the sequel was, this movie wasn't actually that bad.

It had a few cool moments with some nice action. Some incredibly cool flight-shots and a half-decent cast.

Does /tv/ agree?
>>
yes. it IS a great film
>>
>>72028349
>flop
I'm not the biggest fan of BvS, but people love throwing around that word when they apparently don't know what it means.
>>
>>72028376

Isn't it? I don't know why they felt the need to make BvS instead of MoS2.

Honestly even in BvS the best part of it was Superman.

Not Ben Affleck trying his hardest to ruin Batman.
>>
>>72028431
>Not Ben Affleck trying his hardest to ruin Batman.
I will never understand why this man keeps getting work.

>>72028412
It WAS a flop.
>>
>>72028349
Yes
>>
>>72028349
I thought BvS was meh, but i liked man of steel
>>
Man of Steel was probably the best origin story capeshit has ever delivered. I would almost argue it capekino.

Hell even Zod was relatable.

You always understood why he did what he did, and despite him having a very weird idea how terraforming worked, he always tried to do right by his people.

The smart move would be to just ask Superman for the key to all his people and fucked off. Superman probably wouldn't even have had any problem with it.
>>
>>72028431
>>72028551
>Not Ben Affleck trying his hardest to ruin Batman.
What in god's name are you talking about?
He was fucking superb.
>>
>>72028412
https://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Movies-TV-Blu-ray/zgbs/movies-tv/2958935011

yep
>>
reminder

http://www.nyfcc.com/2013/06/movie-of-the-year-man-of-steel-reviewed-by-armond-white-for-cityarts/
>>
>>72028349
the ONLY rationale behind the people bashing it is them not liking certain character actions and the destruction in the movie
basically none of which necessarily makes this or any movie bad
>>
Watched the ultimate edition. never saw man of steel.

I will list what I didn't like:
- Wonder woman being there at all
- Alfred actor didn't seem right
- Lex didn't seem to have a clear motive

But I give it 7.5/10 ...
>>
>>72028349
yeah dude those retarded digital zooms on superman flying were TOTALLY "incredibly cool flight-shots"
>>
>>72029032

Seconded.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.