[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck was his problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6
File: viserys.png (87 KB, 250x244) Image search: [Google]
viserys.png
87 KB, 250x244
What the fuck was his problem?
>>
>>72028207
Waited 10+ years for his chance to reclaim his family's rule but got cucked by fatty sis.
>>
His fucking neck by the look of it.
>>
File: Feels Viserys.png (47 KB, 644x773) Image search: [Google]
Feels Viserys.png
47 KB, 644x773
He's more sympathetic than current Daenerys. Prove me wrong. Protip: You can't.
>>
>>72028207
He didn't realize that he literally had no sway or power over the people who followed him. A beggar prince who thought himself a dragon.
>>
>>72028207
He was weird. I don't think he was crazy at all, just weird.
>>
>>72028533
That is so sad. Poor bastard.
>>
File: autismz.jpg (30 KB, 373x327) Image search: [Google]
autismz.jpg
30 KB, 373x327
>>72028530
>>
Jorah and doreah poisoned his mind pm Varys' orders
>>
Years of stress providing for and protecting an ungrateful cunt sister that turns on you the moment she gets some savages to do her bidding
The books and show both under play just how much he sacrificed and how hard he worked for years to raise himself and Dany and keep themselves fed and sheltered while staying ahead of assassination attempts and keeping them from being taken advantage of both politically and sexually
It's very telling how well Viserys was doing his job considering that Dany was still a virgin and fat
>>
Incest brain
>>
>>72028207
shiity one-dimensional fuccboi with no likable traits whatsoever. his only purpose is to make the audience sympathetic to dany.

shame because current dany is just as insufferable and stupid. at least viserys looks attractive, no homo
>>
He was a man in a feminist TV show
>>
>>72028207
He wasn't fucking my brains out.
>>
>>72028207

He was no dragon.
>>
File: Viserys_Targaryen.jpg (110 KB, 585x900) Image search: [Google]
Viserys_Targaryen.jpg
110 KB, 585x900
>>72028955
Dubs of truth
>>
Viserys' crowning was the best scene in GoT season 1
>>
>>72029141
But his sister is one how?
>>
>>72028207
Handsome Andy Dick? No problem!
>>
>>72029206
>not Da King in Da Norf
>>
> Selling Rhaella's crown took the last joy had from Viserys, leaving only rage.[17] Over time, men started calling him the Beggar King.[4][18] At some point Viserys feasted the captains of the Golden Company, in hopes they might take up his cause and restore him to the throne of Westeros. They ate his food and heard his pleas, but only laughed at him.[19]
>>
What happened to the got general?
>>
>>72029048
Literally the only one that wasn't stupid in this entire God damn show was Margery and she got blown up
>>
GIMME /GOT GENERAL/
NOWITHENDZZ
>>
>>72029320
Can't have someone be smart, pretty, and competent, it makes the other women feel bad
>>
Did /got/ get banned?
>>
>>72029378
They had two weeks after the season finale, then they're banned until the next season premiere
>>
Azor Jon!
>>
>>72028207
He called himself "The Dragon". Calling people autistic gets thrown around way more often than it should, but holy fuck this guy was autism personified. I bet he made 'whoosh' noises with his cape and had all his food cut into dragon shapes.
>>
>>72028955
>The books and the show both under play
>The books and the show

then what the fuck are you basing your claims on?
>>
>>72029048
Cercei looks pregnant in this pic
>>
>>72029648
Subtext, in the books it's under played since we only see Viserys through Danys pov but by paying attention to the details you get a better idea of who Viserys is rather than how Dany sees him
>>
>>72029713
right, i havent read the books, but to be fair that sounds alot like a personal interpretation that can differ from person to person.
>>
File: sexbang.png (190 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
sexbang.png
190 KB, 500x421
>>72028207
He looks a lot like Danny Sexbang.. is Danny Rhaegar?
>>
>>72029745
That is fair, in the books none of the kings have pov chapters precisely because GRRM wanted people to draw their own conclusions about them based on their actions
It's why some people think Robert was a simple minded oaf and why some people think he's a tragic broken man
>>
>>72029837
really, i gotta say thats a pretty cool way of writing anon.
would you say its worth reading the books even if i have seen all thats come out of the show?
>>
>>72029914
Definitely, there's so much that the shows cut out concerning character development and the political scheming going on, at this point just consider them entirely separate only sharing a few plot points
>>
>>72029206
Pretty much any scene from season one was the best in the entire series.
>>
>>72029986
cool, i might check em out
>>
>>72029986
The Sept explosion probably won't happen in the books so you're right.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.