[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aspiring director here where in LA should I move? what neigh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 1468610621646.webm (1 MB, 840x630) Image search: [Google]
1468610621646.webm
1 MB, 840x630
Aspiring director here where in LA should I move? what neigh is the best? ty
>>
Go to the LA bus terminal, look lost, be hot/female, and accept the first "talent agent's" offer.
>>
SAN DIMAS HIGHSCHOOL FOOTBAL RULES
>>
As far on the borders as you can get because it's what MIGHT be affordable on a no car/waiter's salary.
>>
>>72027721
isn't she armenian?
>>
>>72028410
Yep.

And I want to lick her poopy hole.
>>
I'd commit a genocide against that pussy.
>>
>Be Armenian Jewess
>Work for youtube channel called "The Young Turks" owned by a dude who openly denies the Armenian Genocide

how does she live with herself
>>
>>72028597
Cenk doesn't deny the Armenian Genocide anymore.

And Youtube is a dream job, mate.
>>
>>72028597
>>72028626
>work

Her dad owns it.
>>
>>72028813
...Cenk completely owns the TYT, her dad is an immigrant whose first language isn't even English.
>>
where does Shia Labuff live? cause i wanna live where he does
>>
For some reason I think she seems older than me. She's my age, but I've always envisioned her as a woman in her late 30s.
>>
>>72027721
Crenshaw & 103rd blood
>>
File: ana k.gif (4 MB, 356x475) Image search: [Google]
ana k.gif
4 MB, 356x475
>>
jesus christ her mannerisms and awkward self-conscious le quirky movements make her so fucking unattractive

waste of a good body
>>
>>72030580
She is objectively hot as shit you otherworldly gaylord.
>>
File: ju ju.png (26 KB, 310x333) Image search: [Google]
ju ju.png
26 KB, 310x333
>>72027721
LA, as in Los Angeles California?

There are entire generations of Jewish descendants living there. If you are not Jewish, don't bother.
>>
>>72031532
this isnt true stop
>>
>>72030580
She has small tits dipshit, you must reanalyze your life choices again
>>
>>72031532
How do you inbred /pol/ shills reconcile this shilling with the fact that there are a lot of non-Jewish directors? You're SJWs.

>>>/pol/
>>
>>72027721
More webms of her pls
>>
>>72031667
>there are a lot of non-Jewish directors

Even jews can say Hollywood is run by kikes you drooling simpleton. It's not a secret, it's not racism, it's not a conspiracy.

They are the major power players at every level and far exceed their paltry 2% of the population. Read their own newspapers sometime, they boast about it and pat their own backs.
>>
it's not like most cities where everything ripples out from the center. there are pockets of greatness and shininess all over the entire county.

the best place to live is wherever you'll be working so you don't spend hours of life in traffic everyday
>>
>>72031757
Funny how none of this changes the objective fact that there are a lot of non-Jewish directors. Everyone on /pol/ deserves to be drowned in their own shit.

>>>/pol/umblr
>>
choose something near the bust stop you'll need
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.